Vaping Gamers

The Diablo Immortal announcement is such a massive insult and slap in the face of their fans. I used to buy everything they made other than WoW and Overwatch as those are not my genres but now no more money from me. Voting with my wallet to tell them to shove this garbage where the sun don't shine!

finished playing call of duty modern warfare 3 and call of duty advanced warfare. Next up black ops 3 and then will play infinite warfare.

Cautiously optimistic about this game. Nice to see a variation of the CryEngine. What titan quest should have evolved too.

I know the producer of Titan Quest (Richard Browne) from another forum. I took every build in the game, all 32 of them, to at least level 60. I wanted to try level 75 for all but that was too much. I only got one build there, my Brigand.

I know the producer of Titan Quest (Richard Browne) from another forum. I took every build in the game, all 32 of them, to at least level 60. I wanted to try level 75 for all but that was too much. I only got one build there, my Brigand.
That is a serious time investment

Yeah, getting my Brigand from 70 to 75 took about as long as getting from 1 to 70. It's insane how slow it goes towards the end. So then I gave up on that idea. Getting the rest to 60 wasn't too bad, it's early Legendary in most cases.

It's a pity that the game's drop mechanics were so borked. It's incredible but in all the Xmax and 3x boss runs I did, I never once found Ferrus Gnossi. There were several other uniques I never found too, although I did have around 90% of the game's uniques by the time I finished.

Yeah, getting my Brigand from 70 to 75 took about as long as getting from 1 to 70. It's insane how slow it goes towards the end. So then I gave up on that idea. Getting the rest to 60 wasn't too bad, it's early Legendary in most cases.

It's a pity that the game's drop mechanics were so borked. It's incredible but in all the Xmax and 3x boss runs I did, I never once found Ferrus Gnossi. There were several other uniques I never found too, although I did have around 90% of the game's uniques by the time I finished.
I tried GrimDawn for a while but it got boring pretty quickly. Hoping that Wolcen will be the next worthwhile aRPG

I tried GrimDawn for a while but it got boring pretty quickly. Hoping that Wolcen will be the next worthwhile aRPG

I am loving Grim Dawn right now, once builds are figured out it can be a bunch of fun with good loot and lore, Mod support means it can be changed to be more difficult or even add totally new campaigns.

Wolcen was fun in Alpha but the Beta redid the whole game, didn't get a chance to try it out but reviews look good, will join the next open beta session.

Since next Wolcen open beta will probably still test multiplayer how about we form a group?

I am loving Grim Dawn right now, once builds are figured out it can be a bunch of fun with good loot and lore, Mod support means it can be changed to be more difficult or even add totally new campaigns.

Wolcen was fun in Alpha but the Beta redid the whole game, didn't get a chance to try it out but reviews look good, will join the next open beta session.

Since next Wolcen open beta will probably still test multiplayer how about we form a group?
yeah i need to give it another go.
will definitely consider a group when i have some free time again :)

Back