Vaping Gamers

Lol @Petrus , i would have said you were watching a movie on your PC
Wow, it looks so realistic

surely there must be a game or games one can play on the forums? Anyhow, anyone playing rust? or any other MMOrpg's that worth the while, minus the PTW

Trying the Path of Exile currently, not to bad so far

I’m not the biggest gamer, but I do love playing Burnout whenever I get the chance :aplastao:

View attachment 120743
Do I qualify as a vaping gamer!
This qualifies as hardcore gamer material actually!

I got something similar just so that I could play a game I wasted sooooo many hours on as a kid... Contra!

Turns out that I can't play it anymore. After hours I couldn't get past the first stage, which used to take me minutes. Goes to show that games used to be unforgiving, they're so different now and as a result so is the way I view them.

Anyone used to play Ultima Online? Imagine WoW, and if you die you lose EVERYTHING!!! My best mate had months of game-play time, and lost everything at one point. How many of us would be prepared to invest in that now?

View attachment 120743
Do I qualify as a vaping gamer!

I got one for Christmas.

We have a Wii, Xbox 360 and a PS4, but this little old gem is doing most of the work nowadays.

I got something similar just so that I could play a game I wasted sooooo many hours on as a kid... Contra!

Turns out that I can't play it anymore. After hours I couldn't get past the first stage, which used to take me minutes. Goes to show that games used to be unforgiving, they're so different now and as a result so is the way I view them.

I can't believe how much I suck now at Contra, Mario and Islander Boy.

Anyone used to play Ultima Online? Imagine WoW, and if you die you lose EVERYTHING!!! My best mate had months of game-play time, and lost everything at one point. How many of us would be prepared to invest in that now?
Bru, I lost so much sleep over contra last night!

This consol for R400 has brought back many memories hahaha I was already blowing the cartridge this morning before work because of dust issues!

Oh man my best purchase since buying a vape

@Stosta i forgot also, I suck ass at contra! I use to be the owe, I died about a million times trying to kill the first bra, but I’m in it to win it, wanna clock some of these games, if at all possible

@Stosta i forgot also, I suck ass at contra! I use to be the owe, I died about a million times trying to kill the first bra, but I’m in it to win it, wanna clock some of these games, if at all possible
I'll bow down to your superiority if you do! I couldn't even get to the first boss! Last year I spent hours on Contra and Golden Axe, and I clearly don't have the patience to play old games!

I'll bow down to your superiority if you do! I couldn't even get to the first boss! Last year I spent hours on Contra and Golden Axe, and I clearly don't have the patience to play old games!

It’s going to take some redbulls, three slaves to wick and charge my mods and attys , a year supply of peanuts and raisins, year supply of mad mango and xxx, a catheter and a year long sabbatical.

And after last night I’m actually contemplating the above after having so much fun

That's a funny way of saying you got old son :rolleyes:

@Stosta, I thought you might appreciate the recent Star Wars additions to my "study":
MMMkAvm.jpg

OfAkCD9.jpg

Back