Vaping Gamers

always late to the party. finally replaced my gaming rig from way back in 2010 :) now i have abt 1tb worth of games to catch up on :)

basic specs:
corsair 570x
b360 mobo
i5-8600
16gb ram
gtx 1060 gaming x 6gb
corsair watercooling on the cpu
some ssd and normal sata drives
new keyboard and mouse to keep it company

end result = zero sleep :) and a permanent smile. quite happy with how neat the build finished up.

View attachment 133212 View attachment 133213 View attachment 133214 View attachment 133215

Did you build it yourself?

You finally decided to put the disco up!
Many happy hours of gaming buddy. You do indeed have a lot of catching up to do. Stop flying pigeons and start playing real games please :p
And get a headset...
Thanks buddy
That Pigeon wS hilarious

Hehe I knew a lot of people back then and the shop got shut down. The forums also went too. But Carbonite is still running. I actually worked for prophecy shop.
I remember the set up
Always was a valuable resource

heretic-ss1.gif OK my fellow gamers , what I would like to know is :
What was your first game/s that you bought and played for weeks/ months , I m talking about games from WAAAAY back ?
ODDWORLD
DUKE NUKEM
HERETIC
search

Last edited:
Phoenix, pacman and 100 other atari games.
First pc games Leisure Suit Larry and Kings Quest

Any Star Citizen players here? Just bit tge bullet and bought a ship. Looks like the vape budget is going to be replaced soon.

Thank goodness I never got into collecting.

Did you read the price correctly? That's nuts. For that price I'd want the head developer to have me over for dinner!
Yeah but I mean a proper helmet! With a working voice modulator, LED headlamp, and VATS sound-effects!!!

Yeah but I mean a proper helmet! With a working voice modulator, LED headlamp, and VATS sound-effects!!!
The real question is how are you going to deal with the 127 day wait for the product you just ordered?

The real question is how are you going to deal with the 127 day wait for the product you just ordered?
Hahaha! I sent my wife an email showing her, telling her how insane it would be to pay R4k for a game and some toys. She also asked how long ago I bought it!

I really don't think I can... But FML that is just amazing, especially as I'm a big Fallout fanboy.

Back