Vaping is lethal . . .

As for the depression part they are also looking at it wrong. People who are depressed have a tendency to smoke. Not the other way around.

Correct. Smoking rates among those with schizophrenia are three times higher than among the general populace. I have yet to hear this used as evidence that tobacco causes schizophrenia.

Although it's also interesting why this should be. I mean, it's not like some non-smoker is going to think "I don't feel good due to my schizophrenia. Hey, I know, I'll start smoking!" I think what happens is that people with mental conditions, like most others in society, will experiment with smoking in their teens. For whatever reason, their brains latch onto the effects of nicotine much more readily and create dependence quickly.

So let me just understand, people are giving incorrect facts( or fake news as Donald duck would say), then if you question it and ask for proof, you a troll?
It's the tone, not the message. Intended to get reaction.

But if you insist. Since you know it does not take 10 years, where did you get your medical degree Dr?

It's the tone, not the message. Intended to get reaction.

But if you insist. Since you know it does not take 10 years, where did you get your medical degree Dr?

He is referring to my previous post that I later corrected with a credible link with credible cross references that he later questioned as well.

This matter is not even worth spending electrons sending posts over the internet.

giphy.gif

Guys, please cool it

Don't get personal.

If you want to get personal with each other and ask each other if they have medical degrees etc - then please have those types of comments and discussions in private

Let's focus on the thread topic at hand

This study shows me that my previous study ,implying learned people are idiots too... Is Confirmend.

Back