Vaping Selfie - Hall Of Fame!

Yeah!!!!! Great cloud @Rob Fisher, happy to see the fines master joined in the fun :D i was awaiting your arrival hehehe

Yeah!!!!! Great cloud @Rob Fisher, happy to see the fines master joined in the fun :D i was awaiting your arrival hehehe

Now that Hi Ho and Matthee have sorted out my REO issues I'm blowing huge clouds and the taste is awesome again!

This will probably be my last post until Sunday night... boat packed and ready for two days of fishing competition!

Thanks for making it happen Dev :D you rock dude! \m/

We should all try and take selfie of ourselves vaping in funny/famous/awkward places. Will actually be quite funny

ysuzumez.jpg

How's that Metal Liz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's excellent @Zeki Hilmi seriously hahaha i thought my cloud was pretty good until all of you turned me into mini-me bwhaha :D

shaaaaaweee, @Rob Fisher, what's that you're holding there? o_O

It's the Nautilus tank (5 ml's of Juice) on a Sigelei 20W. It's a match made in heaven! I guess I would have to say it the ultimate in conventional electronic mod with atomiser tank systems. On the 11th of April 2014 it is the best tank hands down. The 5 ml's of juice should last me a whole days vaping and I may only change the battery around 5pm.

Awesome @Stroodlepuff, so glad you're joining us :D i was wondering whether you were busy attempting the selfies and that was why you were so quiet ;)

No that definitely won't do @Stroodlepuff you have enough animals to be classified as a small zoo. I expect a vaping selfie with at least one animal in the scene

Think I may have got carried away.

Hitting dischem blended Pink Spot on the nautilus and the VTR. Too much for the Samsung camera to handle. Was too lazy to go find my iPhone :p
2014-04-11 21.32.44.jpg 2014-04-11 21.34.02.jpg

Nice!!!! My clouds look so tiny now :(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Don't feel bad, did you see mine hahahaha, it's like a nothing compare to any of you, but just wait, i will improve hahaha - just give me some time :D

I demand massive clouds from my gear, and the high VG content from the dischem blend ensures that's what I get. A fish is cheating Stroods! It's like a captive audience.

Tomorrows vaping selfie challenge for you is 3 cats in one pic, or 1 cat and a dog at the same time

We should all try and take selfie of ourselves vaping in funny/famous/awkward places. Will actually be quite funny

Challenge accepted

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back