Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Today 5 Years smoke free......this image of my very first vape order, ordered on the 28th received on the 29th and never had a cigarette again
From 40 + cigarettes a day to 0

Thanks Walter (Eciggies)

1st order.JPG

@Marechal

Capture.jpg

Today 5 Years smoke free......this image of my very first vape order, ordered on the 28th received on the 29th and never had a cigarette again
From 40 + cigarettes a day to 0

Thanks Walter (Eciggies)

View attachment 69613
Congrats!! My first vape was also through them, I reckon they have quite a vape-cherry-popping reputation!

Oh wow @Marechal
That is epic! Congrats on this milestone. 5 years is a heck of a long time in vaping!
Your smoking banner says 73k stinkies avoided. That says it all!

Loved your post of the Eciggies order. Lol, wonder what was a eCiggies shuttle? Hehe
Anyway, it shuttled you to here - so it was a winner!
image.jpg

Oh wow @Marechal
That is epic! Congrats on this milestone. 5 years is a heck of a long time in vaping!
Your smoking banner says 73k stinkies avoided. That says it all!

Loved your post of the Eciggies order. Lol, wonder what was a eCiggies shuttle? Hehe
Anyway, it shuttled you to here - so it was a winner!
View attachment 69614
Thanks @Silver, this was a Shuttle

shuttle.JPG shuttle1.JPG

Well done pal. That makes us the longest vapers here but if I recall correctly there is one member that vapes a few months longer than my 5 years and 2 months.

Well done pal. That makes us the longest vapers here but if I recall correctly there is one member that vapes a few months longer than my 5 years and 2 months.

Ah @Johnny2Puffs - you popped in
Hope all is well up north!

Never been happier. Best move I have ever done for my family. I am still missing SA and its beautiful coastal areas though.

Congrats @Rob Fisher
Amazing milestone!
3 years

What a journey!

You have also helped so many of us during those three years with all your feedback on the vape gear!
Wishing you all the best for the next three years!!

image.jpg

Back