VAPORIZE.co.za - CRAZY SPRING SALE

Sorry you feel this way @Brenden , if you are in Cape Town you are welcome to collect from me in Milnerton .. but we subsidize local, country-wide and overnight shipping to major centers with up to R49 depending on where you stay.. so just doesn't make business sense to sell a bottle of juice at cost price and then also subsidizing shipping, hence the minimum order amount online.

Hi Please point me to the the juices that are at cost prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Please point me to the the juices that are at cost prices.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still busy adding more hardware to the SALE page, but please also refresh (Ctrl + F5) this page when you revisit.. as it might cache depending on your browser settings.
There's a few juices on special atm.. but we are planning to mark down all eLiquids in the next day or two.. I'll keep you posted here.

Great sale, logged on to get a few stuff and to my surprise there is a minimum spend on checkout of R350 excluding Delivery cost what if I just went on to grab one bottle or some coils first vendor I see doing this, you have lost business from me due to this
Don't worry @Brenden juicy joes cape town r40 delivery even if you want to order half a coil

Smoant Charon Touch Screen 218w Mod

smoant.jpg

I saw one of these at CPT vape meets, u have to load the batteries like a magazine in a gun, was pretty awesome.

Thats cool
Probably wont make it through airport security
Lol

I just had to look here... :rolleyes:

Found a white tank that’s the perfect size AND it will be matchy matchy with my white mod coming soon.. Thanks! @vaporize.co.za

Back