Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

Nice man, enjoy.

I have found a few times to not shy away from trying flavours that you thought you might not enjoy.
Yeah I realise that as well. But I am really glad I gave it a try now. My adv is sorted

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Can admin maybe move this to e-liquid reviews under Vapour Mountain... if ok with @Marzuq ?

So I got me some VM4 yesterday. Tried out my fast steeping method and have already run through 6ml of the stuff. Absolutely awesome. By now everyone knows I'm not a tobacco fan but this one is different.

Flavour - it's a sweet smooth vape. U get a caramel tone on the inhale. Very soft and smooth. And a slight leafy flavour on the exhale. That would be the tobacco part. The mix of and blend of flavours is spot on. With a good few weeks of steeping this juice will for sure rate up there with the best.

Throat hit - throat hit is about a medium. I opt for 6mg nic. So not chasing heavy throat hit. But it's perfect for me.

Chest hit - chest hit is jst a bit more than medium. I prefer the chest hit so again for me just more than medium is perfect.

On the whole I wud give this juice a 9/10. I doubt any juice will ever get a 10. So this juice had as high a rating as anyone can get.

This will definitely be my all day vape. Will be ordering it by the litre from @Oupa.

Thanks for recommending this juice to me. Wish I had not been as sceptical and given it a shot long ago.

Good review, thanks. First time I have seen the term "Chest hit" - can you elaborate please?

Can admin maybe move this to e-liquid reviews under Vapour Mountain... if ok with @Marzuq ?
Yes that's good with me. Jst wasn't sure where to post so played it safe

Good review, thanks. First time I have seen the term "Chest hit" - can you elaborate please?

That would be that feeling when it knocks your wind out and breathing becomes painful or jst tickles your lungs enough to let you know you are satisfied.

Will do so @Oupa
There are a number of single juice flavour reviews with their own threads - despite my sticky at the top of the juice review forum to post juice reviews in the relevant manufacturer thread.

When I have a bit of time - hopefully soon - I will go through and try move things to the correct threads.

Just a note to those wanting to post new reviews, please try post them in the manufacturer's thread if that thread exists.
If you have searched titles and it doesn't exist, then you can create a new manufacturer thread
This helps to keep things a bit more ordered and easier for people to find afterward.

Last edited:
@Marzuq's VM4 review and subsequent posts have been moved to the Vapour Mountain manufacturer thread.

Hehehe, VM4 has an awesome kick, hits lekker hard and I love the kick it has together with the a great taste and great vapor production :D. @Marzuq, I also experience the 'chest hit' but only when I sort of over do it ;)

Only problem i have with vm4 is that you have to buy a few bottles in advance because it needs to steep for a while, and if you on a budget then you can't buy a whole bunch of different juices.

I try to buy at least 2-3 bottles at a time but then I'm only left with enough money for 1 more bottle of a different flavoured juice

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Only problem i have with vm4 is that you have to buy a few bottles in advance because it needs to steep for a while, and if you on a budget then you can't buy a whole bunch of different juices.

I try to buy at least 2-3 bottles at a time but then I'm only left with enough money for 1 more bottle of a different flavoured juice

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger
Get some on apro;).

Hehehe, VM4 has an awesome kick, hits lekker hard and I love the kick it has together with the a great taste and great vapor production :D. @Marzuq, I also experience the 'chest hit' but only when I sort of over do it ;)

I think my shallow breathing has something to do with the chest hit as well. Still going strong on vm4. 3 days straight. And no complaints.

Will do so @Oupa
There are a number of single juice flavour reviews with their own threads - despite my sticky at the top of the juice review forum to post juice reviews in the relevant manufacturer thread.

When I have a bit of time - hopefully soon - I will go through and try move things to the correct threads.

Just a note to those wanting to post new reviews, please try post them in the manufacturer's thread if that thread exists.
If you have searched titles and it doesn't exist, then you can create a new manufacturer thread
This helps to keep things a bit more ordered and easier for people to find afterward.

Thanks for that @Silver. Will do my best to keep to the threads already created. I think what throws me is that when I'm at home I tend to browse the forum from my fone and things not only look different but are different. But still will make more effort in looking for correct places to post. Apologies

Guys I'm having a hard time with juice reviews, for example it baffles me when I read a review and the writer talks about tasting a juice on the inhale. I can't even imagine this, I think the stinkies have totally screwed that up for me and it doesn't seem to be coming right. I can't describe a juice in words so being a visually minded sort I'm going to try and do a review with pictures and see how it goes.

I was recently piffed about half a bottle of VM4 at 12mg from @devdev, thank you so much for this :) this is my "review":

image.jpg

This really made me smile @BumbleBee ! I too am a visual kind of person... Nice original review, thanks! :)

I like your "review" @BumbleBee :)

I think this is a very good way to put thing for ppl at a glance, if they like to read some more details after they see the picture then they can read the full written review. Do you mind if i steal this idea for reviews in the future?

Guys I'm having a hard time with juice reviews, for example it baffles me when I read a review and the writer talks about tasting a juice on the inhale. I can't even imagine this, I think the stinkies have totally screwed that up for me and it doesn't seem to be coming right. I can't describe a juice in words so being a visually minded sort I'm going to try and do a review with pictures and see how it goes.

I was recently piffed about half a bottle of VM4 at 12mg from @devdev, thank you so much for this :) this is my "review":

View attachment 11879

A once beautiful, but now very aged tannie, who was once a looker, who dared to bare the skin of her neck and probably now has false teeth?

LOL. Great idea though @BumbleBee and I am so glad you enjoyed it

I like your "review" @BumbleBee :)

I think this is a very good way to put thing for ppl at a glance, if they like to read some more details after they see the picture then they can read the full written review. Do you mind if i steal this idea for reviews in the future?

Back