Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

And Mr Rob Fisher, I must give it to you, in your eloquent taste for tanks, mods and juice, I now see the reasoning behind you choice of XXX.

Thanks @Waine! I desperately want to find a few other juices to vape on an ADV basis... I have found a few that are nice for a change but I'm still searching for that elusive second ADV. ;-)

I suppose the novelty may eventually wear off. But I will always remember the XXX ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... Thank you for the detailed review and kind words @Waine !

Guilty as charged :blush:

Ok, Oupa, excuse my ignorance, but are you the creator of this marvelous juice? Wow! I salute you, you made a very clever mix there.

Yup. @Oupa is the mastermind behind it
:headbang:

Just so you guys know
Vapour Mountain's XXX won the "vendor new juice shootout" competition at VapeCon 2015 - as voted by attendees.

True, as well as joint best overall juice for 2016! I find myself always craving this after trying other juice for a while

True, as well as joint best overall juice for 2016! I find myself always craving this after trying other juice for a while

Oh yes, thanks for reminding me @Schnappie - I clean forgot about that :bash:

XXX won the joint best overall juice award in the 2016 "ECIGSSA Juice Awards" - as voted by members here on the forum

On that note, and slightly off topic if I may, is there not going to be a poll this year @Silver ?

On that note, and slightly off topic if I may, is there not going to be a poll this year @Silver ?

It is surely our intention @Baker, yes
Lets keep this on topic though because we are in the Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews thread ;-)

This is the longest I have vaped on one juice in terms of days in a row, without getting tired of it; XXX — Day 5 now. And to top it all, I left my 2/3 bottle at the office.

In fairness, lately I developed a space for light menthol/mint. But this is really a different, nice mint, and them berries

"Oupa" Rob, and all the other fans. No wonder it won prizes! It took me a long time!

Last edited:
Once you get used to the menthol all you taste is the fruity goodness! Only menthol that still punches me out is tropical ice o_Oo_O:GODZILLA:

This is the longest I have vaped on one juice in terms of days in a row, without getting tired of it; XXX — Day 5 now. And to top it all, I left my 2/3 bottle at the office.

I'm going on 6months - xxx all day, everyday

"Oupa" Rob, and all the other fans. No wonder it won prizes! It took me a long time!

Happy you enjoy it @Waine! It's good to see someone else raving about XXX and maybe people understand me only vaping one juice mainly a little more. ;-) I desperately want to vape a few other juices but I keep returning to my ADV of note.

Happy you enjoy it @Waine! It's good to see someone else raving about XXX and maybe people understand me only vaping one juice mainly a little more. ;-) I desperately want to vape a few other juices but I keep returning to my ADV of note.

So I see, in all of your Devices you use XXX. Which devices do you mostly go back to with this juice.

So I see, in all of your Devices you use XXX. Which devices do you mostly go back to with this juice.

All my mainstream devices have XXX... I test other juices in drippers and commercial coiled tanks... nothing but XXX goes into the BB's and Skyline.

Day 6 and I am still loving XXX. I do vape other juices in between, but no "flavour fatigue" yet. Damn it, I want to buy some more DIY flavours but the XXX has got me by the 'short and curlies'. I have to fork out a bit for a 100ml bottle, but I have no choice. "Oupa", I am hooked!

Back