Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid and DIY mixing kits

I see the website is up and running! Looks and functions very well, congratulations!

Yip, I registered last night :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Congratulations with the new up-and-running website @Oupa . I like the nice and clean layout.

Just placed an order on the website without any hassles.

The website is finally up :) I guess the juice descriptions are still forthcoming ;)

The website is finally up :) I guess the juice descriptions are still forthcoming ;)
I could have been a bit blind when browsing the site but also noticed that not all the flavours are listed, eg. smurfette

I could have been a bit blind when browsing the site but also noticed that not all the flavours are listed, eg. smurfette

Right now I would not worry too much about what is there and what isn't, VM has a website, the rest will come soon

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

I'm going to be ordering some Choc-mint, as well as the Dean, if the reviews are anything to go by. Been dying to find a good dark chocolate/mint vapour. And a good Tobacco/coffee.

Has anyone tried adding a few drops of food flavouring to experiment with? and is it safe?

Added a few drops of caramel to my kayfun the other day with VK4. And the taste was awesome.

@ Alex. Don't think I'll describe VM ChocMint as dark chocolate, more subtle on the chocolate and not sweet at all, but definitely one of my All Day Vapes. Dean is AMAZING.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

@ Alex. Don't think I'll describe VM ChocMint as dark chocolate, more subtle on the chocolate and not sweet at all, but definitely one of my All Day Vapes. Dean is AMAZING.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your impressions, that sounds perfect for me.

Choc Mint and Dean are both excellent juices in my opinion. Choc Mint is my ADV. Has been for about a month.

I think they are both well worth trying to see if you like them.

Oh my word - finally got around to blending some of the VM Concentrate Creme Soda.

Hell this stuff is good. Chain vaped for about an hour last night. Damn good work as always @Oupa

Oh my word - finally got around to blending some of the VM Concentrate Creme Soda.

Hell this stuff is good. Chain vaped for about an hour last night. Damn good work as always @Oupa

The true review will have to be done while hung over @devdev.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Oupa when will you be loading your line of VM Concentrates on the VM Website?

Also do not see the DIY mixing kits listed there.

I see that this is now available:
https://eciggies.co.za/South-African-Concentrates

The bottles certainly look familiar... is it safe to say that these are sourced from you?

@Oupa when will the creme soda premixed be available? Dying to give it a go

Will be adding a few flavours in the next week... Cream Soda will be one of them!

are the concentrates loaded on the website yet?

Back