Veteran Recommendations

TyChi

N00b Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Vets, so my dilemma is i want to upgrade to a Nautilus Mini with a decent battery, i have my mind on the iTaste CLK 1280 VV, i was recommended the iStick but not really liking the look of it, i know its top notch! so my other options are at the moment Aspire CF VV / Vamo V5 / iMode 15 or Vision Spinner 2? any help or advice will be greatly appreciated! thank you for your time

Ok cool thank you, so the lower the watts the less the taste ? also what about the air holes? whats the best one? and what exactly are they there for, i know to suck in more air but what does that help with? more vapor ? sorry for being so noob! i really thank you all for taking the time to help me here:clap:

Air holes affect the amount of vapor (to some degree), as well as making lung hits (drawing the vapor directly into your lungs, not into your mouth) easier. It also does cool down the vape somewhat because you are drawing in more outside air along with the heated vapor. As @Andre said...experiment experiment experiment...find what works for you :)

Ok cool thank you, so the lower the watts the less the taste ? also what about the air holes? whats the best one? and what exactly are they there for, i know to suck in more air but what does that help with? more vapor ? sorry for being so noob! i really thank you all for taking the time to help me here:clap:
There is no perfect power level, start at the bottom and work up over time to find what works best for you. You'll find that different juices taste different at different power levels too. Play with it and see what feels good to you, each person's pallet is different too. Just be carefull not to go too high at first, once the BVC coil burns there is no recovering it.

http://www.steam-engine.org/modrange.asp , play with the settings , at the BVC coil resistance of 1.6 sweet spot is around 8W if you work it back

I personally like a coool vape so 8-8.5W is fine for me , no cloud blowing but nice flavour and cool exhale ...

Like all the vets say experiment (but yes don't go over 15W in the beginning I did that and well oops). Also at the lower wattages your coil lasts way longer , on week 3 on my first BVC coil :)

Back