VooDoo Juice - Juice Reviews

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Review of the "Devil's Breath" Voodoo Juice.

Got this today and tried it without any steeping at all. Very impressed.
It's a 60/40 PG/VG juice. Got it in the 12mg strength. Chucked it in my Evod 2 running at 3.4V on a 1.5ohm coil.

Very smooth, one of the first juices that did not scratch my throat during exhale. Was even able to do a few lung hits off it without coughing. Doing mouth-to-lung hits makes it taste very little like tobacco, and very much like Frangelico liqueur. A very distinct, but smooth taste of hazelnut. Doing slow lung hits and exhaling very slowly gives it a bit less of a sweet taste and a deeper, more earthy nut taste. At time during mouth-to-lung hits there is some refreshing element to the taste that I can not place. It's definitely not menthol, don't think it is mint, but there is a little something there. Vaped in open air while walking the dog.

Tried it in the Nautilus mini at home later, and tastes much more nutty. The "fresh" bit doesn't come through on the mini. Running 1.8ohm coil in the mini and played between 3.8 and 5V. Flavor profile stays pretty much the same at all voltages on the mini.

Ordered two more bottles in 6mg that I can start steeping so long. This afternoon I thought it would be a great all day vape, this evening I think it might be a bit too creamy-ish for that... Will try out whole day tomorrow and get back to the thread with some feedback.

Thanks for reading :)

Great feedback @Viper_SA
I like your detailed descriptions

Mmm... Frangelico hazelnut sounds delicious....

Looking forward to hearing your future findings

PS- i may rename this thread to stick to convention or move it to an existing Voodoo juice review thread if one exists. I will go check.

Thread renamed slightly

Posted in another thread some time ago, but it's fitting for this thread now.

Devils breath- an awesome tobacco! Had it steeping for about 2-3weeks before I really Vaped it. This is certainly fitting to be an ADV for many of the tobacco guys. A straight up great juice! The TH is smooth and I think the VG/PG ratio at 60/40 is perfect!

Dark Forest- if you like 5P bowdens mate, then this will knock your socks right off. It remind me of a perfectly settled peppermint crisp pudding. With a great minty/menthol inhale, and a chocolate exhale that isn't overpowering at all, this juice is sure to keep you coming back for more. Vaped right out of the bottle and its perfect as is.

Subzero- I'm not a menthol fan, but subzero is a great menthol to keep on hand just in case you need that cold Rush. It's the first menthol that surprised me (in a good way).

I will be vaping the custard from The Voodoo master soon and will report back as soon as I've made my decision.

Wanted to do an all day vaping review on the Devil's Breath tonight, but I have felt quite under the weather the last few days. This morning, every time I took a hit I got nauseous, on all my flavors. So it wouldn't be fair to write up a further review right now. What I did notice was that it tasted slightly less nutty and more tobacco-y today.
Will probably receive my 6mg order tomorrow, and will let them steep for proper amount of time.
Also ordered the 6mg Gravestone, just for something different.

Posted in another thread some time ago, but it's fitting for this thread now.

Devils breath- an awesome tobacco! Had it steeping for about 2-3weeks before I really Vaped it. This is certainly fitting to be an ADV for many of the tobacco guys. A straight up great juice! The TH is smooth and I think the VG/PG ratio at 60/40 is perfect!

Dark Forest- if you like 5P bowdens mate, then this will knock your socks right off. It remind me of a perfectly settled peppermint crisp pudding. With a great minty/menthol inhale, and a chocolate exhale that isn't overpowering at all, this juice is sure to keep you coming back for more. Vaped right out of the bottle and its perfect as is.

Subzero- I'm not a menthol fan, but subzero is a great menthol to keep on hand just in case you need that cold Rush. It's the first menthol that surprised me (in a good way).

I will be vaping the custard from The Voodoo master soon and will report back as soon as I've made my decision.

Thanks for adding these @Yusuf Cape Vaper

Couldn't agree with you more!

oww your coil is going to take a raping!!!

What a great afternoon :)

Courier showed up just before 14:00 with my latest juice order - 2 X Devil's Breath 6mg and 1 X Gravestone 6mg.
Shook up the bottles, unscrewed caps and let them have a breather for around 90 minutes. Still have some 12mg Devil's Breath, so the two 6mg's went on to steeping in a dark drawer.

Could wait to taste the Gravestone after smelling it. Nice and punchy orange aroma to it. Almost a little zesty-like in smell.
Now normally, when I get a bag of mixed chocolates I always aim first for the purple/pinkish wrapper. The Turkish Delight. Usually not many in the bag, so you got to be fast. The one thing I score on is that very few people like the orange/dark choc mix.... Those are usually by second target.

Now Gravestone does not contain the dark chocolate bit, but it does have the same zesty'like after taste. Some orange with a little gentle kick. Don't get me wrong,not like being kicked in "
you-know-where's" but just a gently and very subtle little fruity kick.
At lower voltages and cooler vapes, the cream part stands out a little more for my palette. Amp it up just a little and the zesty kick makes it's appearance more pronounced.

I started off in the Aspire ET-S, running 1.8ohm coils and about 3.8V. Immediately I regretted only ordering one bottle.... WOW!
After a little vaping on this set-up, I decided to try one of my new 1.6ohm coils in the Nautilus mini. Coild says 3.3 - 5V. so I started at 3.6 and worked my way up to 5. Stayed at 5 very briefly, the vape is a little too warm for my liking there. Sweet-spot for me was between 4.2 and 4.8V. Higher voltage, a little more zest, lower voltage, a little more cream.

This, together with Devil's Breath could very well become my preferred all day vape. Since I started vaping around a month ago (on a cheap ego CE4 battery and some type of clearo without a brand name) I have spent loads of cash on hardware, and the price of at least two decent tanks on juice. Wish I heard about Voodoo earlier.....

Good thing I got my last order in 6mg.... I love the taste so much I'd easily OD on this juice!

Vaping while typing,ol, and 4.6V on the Nauti mini and 1.6ohm coil is definitely my preferred setting. Towards 4.4 and a little lower, the zesty taste has a bit more of a "bitter" quality - not overwhelming at all, and the higher settings bring out a little more of the sour quality. Also, not overpowering at all.

P.S - I don mostly mouth-to-lung hits, got the mini tuned on the 3rd largest of the 4 air holes.

What a great afternoon :)

Courier showed up just before 14:00 with my latest juice order - 2 X Devil's Breath 6mg and 1 X Gravestone 6mg.
Shook up the bottles, unscrewed caps and let them have a breather for around 90 minutes. Still have some 12mg Devil's Breath, so the two 6mg's went on to steeping in a dark drawer.

Could wait to taste the Gravestone after smelling it. Nice and punchy orange aroma to it. Almost a little zesty-like in smell.
Now normally, when I get a bag of mixed chocolates I always aim first for the purple/pinkish wrapper. The Turkish Delight. Usually not many in the bag, so you got to be fast. The one thing I score on is that very few people like the orange/dark choc mix.... Those are usually by second target.

Now Gravestone does not contain the dark chocolate bit, but it does have the same zesty'like after taste. Some orange with a little gentle kick. Don't get me wrong,not like being kicked in "
you-know-where's" but just a gently and very subtle little fruity kick.
At lower voltages and cooler vapes, the cream part stands out a little more for my palette. Amp it up just a little and the zesty kick makes it's appearance more pronounced.

I started off in the Aspire ET-S, running 1.8ohm coils and about 3.8V. Immediately I regretted only ordering one bottle.... WOW!
After a little vaping on this set-up, I decided to try one of my new 1.6ohm coils in the Nautilus mini. Coild says 3.3 - 5V. so I started at 3.6 and worked my way up to 5. Stayed at 5 very briefly, the vape is a little too warm for my liking there. Sweet-spot for me was between 4.2 and 4.8V. Higher voltage, a little more zest, lower voltage, a little more cream.

This, together with Devil's Breath could very well become my preferred all day vape. Since I started vaping around a month ago (on a cheap ego CE4 battery and some type of clearo without a brand name) I have spent loads of cash on hardware, and the price of at least two decent tanks on juice. Wish I heard about Voodoo earlier.....

Good thing I got my last order in 6mg.... I love the taste so much I'd easily OD on this juice!

Vaping while typing,ol, and 4.6V on the Nauti mini and 1.6ohm coil is definitely my preferred setting. Towards 4.4 and a little lower, the zesty taste has a bit more of a "bitter" quality - not overwhelming at all, and the higher settings bring out a little more of the sour quality. Also, not overpowering at all.

P.S - I don mostly mouth-to-lung hits, got the mini tuned on the 3rd largest of the 4 air holes.
Damn, I love zesty....will have to try this one as well. Thanks for your impressions.

After such great tastes, it is sad to report I am having some issues with the juices mentioned above. Started getting plenty of dry hits on all my gear. The Nautilus mini, the Aspire ET-S and the Evod 2. Only scenario I can come up with after some discussion on another thread is that the juice is too thick and not wicking properly. This lead me to inspection the juice this morning. Poured all 4 bottles in clear glass containers, as the blue glass makes it difficult to see properly. It seems like all 4 bottles have different viscosity, with the Gravestone 6mg being the thickest of the lot.

Compared to at least one other bottle, the Devil's Breath 6mg, it seems very very thick. This has cost me several coils since late yesterday afternoon, so just double check that your atty can handle higher VG ratios. That would be my limited advice anyway.

Hi guys... Finally I've got a chance to sit down and thank you all for the reviews so far. I'm so happy that you guys and dolls are enjoying VooDoo... I'ts been a long road to get there but all the efforts have paid of for us back here in humble Cape Town. I look forward to hearing from more of you as and when you get to try them. Have a marvellous Sunday night. Zeki

My reviews may not be as detailed as silver as I'm new to vaping but anyway.

Hardware: Istick 30w, subtank mini
Vaped at: Lower wattage,15w/ 3.2v
Higher wattage, 21w/ 3.8v
Coil: 0.5ohm
Ratio: 60/40
12mg

Zombie Blood
After trying over 26 juices trying to find the perfect adv, I came across zombie blood and thought why not give it a try. As soon as it arrived, I vaped that thing and wow, I couldn't get enough. I'm a huge fan of strawberry milkshake type flavours and this juice is perfectly balanced. Its light on the tongue and smooth on the throat. Closest thing I can think off, it's like vaping candy floss at lower wattages/ a divine strawberry milkshake on higher wattages. I'm down to my 3rd bottle and still can't get enough.

Dark Forest
Vaped this juice on receiving it and figured it needs to steep. Steeped it for 2 weeks and loving it. A perfectly balanced mint flavour with a touch of chocolate. I'm not a big fan of mint flavours but this is different, it has a somewhat crispy mint flavour which goes down easily and comes out with the chocolate flavour and a light minty background on exhale. Definitely one of the best minty flavours I've taste. Closest thing I can think off off, it's like vaping a peppermint crisp chocolate.

Bloody Sunday
Steeped this juice for 2 weeks before vaping as it smelled quite pungent when I first received it. I'm not a big fan of vanilla flavours but damn this juice is the beez kneez. On lower wattages, the vanilla is quite prevalent, move it up a notch and the strawberry exhale shines through and balances the flavour perfectly. Closest thing I can think off, vaping vanilla milk with a touch of strawberry added.

Thoroughly impressed with these juices and the quality seems to be premium. Would definitely buy again & recommend to many. Finding the right juices made vaping a whole lot better and paired with the excellent service recieved, can't wait to see voodoo juice bring out some more tantalising flavours.
PS: An optional drip stick would be the cherry on top for us noobs that aren't use to pouring in juices.

My reviews may not be as detailed as silver as I'm new to vaping but anyway.

Hardware: Istick 30w, subtank mini
Vaped at: Lower wattage,15w/ 3.2v
Higher wattage, 21w/ 3.8v
Coil: 0.5ohm
Ratio: 60/40
12mg

Zombie Blood
After trying over 26 juices trying to find the perfect adv, I came across zombie blood and thought why not give it a try. As soon as it arrived, I vaped that thing and wow, I couldn't get enough. I'm a huge fan of strawberry milkshake type flavours and this juice is perfectly balanced. Its light on the tongue and smooth on the throat. Closest thing I can think off, it's like vaping candy floss at lower wattages/ a divine strawberry milkshake on higher wattages. I'm down to my 3rd bottle and still can't get enough.

Dark Forest
Vaped this juice on receiving it and figured it needs to steep. Steeped it for 2 weeks and loving it. A perfectly balanced mint flavour with a touch of chocolate. I'm not a big fan of mint flavours but this is different, it has a somewhat crispy mint flavour which goes down easily and comes out with the chocolate flavour and a light minty background on exhale. Definitely one of the best minty flavours I've taste. Closest thing I can think off off, it's like vaping a peppermint crisp chocolate.

Bloody Sunday
Steeped this juice for 2 weeks before vaping as it smelled quite pungent when I first received it. I'm not a big fan of vanilla flavours but damn this juice is the beez kneez. On lower wattages, the vanilla is quite prevalent, move it up a notch and the strawberry exhale shines through and balances the flavour perfectly. Closest thing I can think off, vaping vanilla milk with a touch of strawberry added.

Thoroughly impressed with these juices and the quality seems to be premium. Would definitely buy again & recommend to many. Finding the right juices made vaping a whole lot better and paired with the excellent service recieved, can't wait to see voodoo juice bring out some more tantalising flavours.
PS: An optional drip stick would be the cherry on top for us noobs that aren't use to pouring in juices.
Great review. The more reviews and impressions we get on a juice line the better for a potential buyer to make an informed decision.
So far Voodoo juices look very much worthwhile. And it is local.

Guys, and girls,

I just tried the Devil's Breath in the Kanger Subtank Mini. Running around 0.6ohm at 13W.. What a difference! Can really taste the tobacco now, with that nice nutty aftertaste. For the first time a tobacco juice leaves the ciggy-like aftertaste in my mouth (about 1 to 2 minutes after a toot).

vape mail arrived today;

I picked two flavours directly from VooDoo Vapour
gave them each a try in a dripper and they are so yummy; smell great too.

This is fresh out the package I received them in; so they probably haven't had time to steep, (unless they've been so already from source).

Using a mech dripper with a single coil at 0.8ohm. wicked with rayon/cellucotton.

"Bloody Sunday":

proclaims to have "a mixture of ripe strawberries accompanied with French vanilla and a couple of other secret ingredients to give you a vintage creamy strawberry milkshake flavour."

I don't have much late experience with strawberry milkshakes (not since I was a kid).

But can describe it delightfully close to a fresh strawberry juice flavour [not the strong concentrate syrup I was expecting],
the vanilla I'm not picking up or perhaps it undertones within the creamy layer, but definitely a milky cream to it;
along with a slight hint of something else I cant quite put my finger on; but might be sherbet.

A very nice relaxed flavour that's not overpowering at all and not too sweet either.

The other is "Gravestone":

proclaims to be "Orange & Cream & quite tangy."

My impression of the flavour (and smell) after giving it a few toots is its exactly like a Fanta Orange Float.
The orange has that carbonated "fizz" to it, along with a bits of cream / maybe soft serve pulling through the draw (straw?).

Both are so equally delicious I can't decide which to settle with for the evening & am alternating between the two.

(comment I received after posting this review on FB said that I'm having a fruit salad mixing the two; which is pretty spot on).

I'd like to say awesome well done to the creator; Both these profiles are very well done & truly enjoyable;
(the bloody Sunday took me by surprise as well, since I actually don't like strawberry at all; but both are easily an ADV for even me).
Cant wait to try your others.

Hello Guys,

Got my hands on some of the Sub Zero and the Devils Breath yesterday and here goes:

Vaped the Devils Breath in a Cloupor Mini and a goblin tank with 0.5ohm resistance and 20 watts.

The flavour is divine in this build, and honestly i think the creator of this liquid did wonders. It tastes exactly as the description says: "A blend of tobaccos with a mix of secret ingredients leaving you wanting more and more." - I could not get enough of this.

It has a light tinge of Tobacco, and on the exhale the smell and taste of the nuts come through quite strongly.

The Sub Zero on the other hand has a menthol that will knock your socks right off you feet! It is strong and for heavy hits, this flavour will definitely be of great value to you.

I am really liking this flavour and am quite saddened that i only purchase 1 x 30ml of each.

Will revert back later on the Dark Forest.
I_approve.jpg

vape mail arrived today;

I picked two flavours directly from VooDoo Vapour
gave them each a try in a dripper and they are so yummy; smell great too.

This is fresh out the package I received them in; so they probably haven't had time to steep, (unless they've been so already from source).

Using a mech dripper with a single coil at 0.8ohm. wicked with rayon/cellucotton.

"Bloody Sunday":

proclaims to have "a mixture of ripe strawberries accompanied with French vanilla and a couple of other secret ingredients to give you a vintage creamy strawberry milkshake flavour."

I don't have much late experience with strawberry milkshakes (not since I was a kid).

But can describe it delightfully close to a fresh strawberry juice flavour [not the strong concentrate syrup I was expecting],
the vanilla I'm not picking up or perhaps it undertones within the creamy layer, but definitely a milky cream to it;
along with a slight hint of something else I cant quite put my finger on; but might be sherbet.

A very nice relaxed flavour that's not overpowering at all and not too sweet either.

The other is "Gravestone":

proclaims to be "Orange & Cream & quite tangy."

My impression of the flavour (and smell) after giving it a few toots is its exactly like a Fanta Orange Float.
The orange has that carbonated "fizz" to it, along with a bits of cream / maybe soft serve pulling through the draw (straw?).

Both are so equally delicious I can't decide which to settle with for the evening & am alternating between the two.

(comment I received after posting this review on FB said that I'm having a fruit salad mixing the two; which is pretty spot on).

I'd like to say awesome well done to the creator; Both these profiles are very well done & truly enjoyable;
(the bloody Sunday took me by surprise as well, since I actually don't like strawberry at all; but both are easily an ADV for even me).
Cant wait to try your others.

Great impressions @ashTZA ! Thanks for taking the time to share. Sounds very good...

Back