Which one?

• Total voters

Modyrts

Hi Hungry, I'm Dad
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Now im faced with the oppertunity of buying a new mod

Ive been wanting a drag for some time now but the drag 2 was recently released.

My local vape shop however only sells the drag 2 as a kit for an additional 400 bucks with a tank i dont want. Now to me i dont really see why i should pay the extra money for an updated model with features that make minor differences just to get a tank that i dont want will never use and will probably donate to a fellow caper in need.

But ill leave it to the forums to decide which i should pick up? The standard drag for 960 or the drag 2 kit for 1300

Now im faced with the oppertunity of buying a new mod

Ive been wanting a drag for some time now but the drag 2 was recently released.

My local vape shop however only sells the drag 2 as a kit for an additional 400 bucks with a tank i dont want. Now to me i dont really see why i should pay the extra money for an updated model with features that make minor differences just to get a tank that i dont want will never use and will probably donate to a fellow caper in need.

But ill leave it to the forums to decide which i should pick up? The standard drag for 960 or the drag 2 kit for 1300
Have you considered buying from any other shop or does it have to be from your local shop?

Have you considered buying from any other shop or does it have to be from your local shop?

Local vape shop because its practically the only one that is reachable to me and i dont like buying electronics online

I suggest wait till Jan and by the Drag 2 for R500 in the classifieds, when the hype is over. From next week you can get Serpent Elevate's for R250 in the classifieds:-D

I suggest wait till Jan and by the Drag 2 for R500 in the classifieds, when the hype is over. From next week you can get Serpent Elevate's for R250 in the classifieds:-D

I very much doubt the drag 2 will sell for R500 in a month..... its an extremely popular device. Drags 1s go for around R600-R700 after so long.

Local vape shop because its practically the only one that is reachable to me and i dont like buying electronics online
Why don't you like buying online? You can sometimes save a lot of bucks on better deals.

Back