thisis how I carry this heavy thing around. Samsung camera case
utu4a6e7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

mine is booked for a wrap tomorrow torn between white and black

black without a doubt or even carbon fibre white or black will look sexy

im leaning more towards white to be somewhat different to the rest

rowan what do u think of the vtr jobbie? we polished and polished to get it thru took us about an hour

Suitably impressed , ten points to you ..

I wish i had a RBA that was under 22mm dia , so i could have left the ring on too , but i will be going home in April (for a holiday) and will then have access to all my tools , so look for some more modds on my VTR then .

Thanks dude.

operation VTR is complete. I could not wait till tomorrow to have it erapped so I took up the challenge and it did not come out too bad im quite digging it.
gadu3y3u.jpg

Ok, finally recovered from eskom shedding their load all over me

Some pics of my circumcised VTR, with fixed 510 connector, aluminium wrap and Nautilus in place:

The kayfun in place before the top was re-installed
2014-03-05 22.57.03.jpg

VTR looking sexy on the bed
2014-03-06 09.36.17.jpg
Nautilus installed, vaping VM Vanilla Pear - can go up to 15w and still tastes great
2014-03-06 11.26.18.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-03-06 09.36.22.jpg
    2014-03-06 09.36.22.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 16
nice going bro.

funny I also took a shot on the bed lol
ebujadu7.jpg

I suppose what makes the VTR nice is that the tank doesn't stick out as much above the device as it would on the MVP, where it screws in on top.

It allows you to screw in the tank on the side.

@devdev, I see you and I like our plastic flat top mouthpieces - hehe

Question on the VTR... will an Aerotank fit through the ring?

Question on the VTR... will an Aerotank fit through the ring?
It should easily, the Kayfun is 22 mm, whilst on my measurement the Aerotank is 18 mm.
EDIT: Saw the VTR can take a 19 mm tank, so the Aerotank should fit nicely.

It should easily, the Kayfun is 22 mm, whilst on my measurement the Aerotank is 18 mm.
EDIT: Saw the VTR can take a 19 mm tank, so the Aerotank should fit nicely.

Oh sweet! Thanks @Matthee now I have to research another MOD... Mmmm just checked and thank the Pope Vape King are out of stock! My credit card just heaved a sigh of relief! :eek:

After a little research it would seem that a VTR would make me have to really tighten my draw string Woolies shorts a lot tighter... that's one heavy piece of machinery! :eek:

Yup it sure is . But well worth it .
Just do it .

look a couple of pages back how I carry mine

Yup it sure is . But well worth it .

I see I can even put my Nautilus tank on it... do they all come in a fancy case along with an extension for larger tanks?

Is it worth it when you have a Cool Fire II, SVD and MVP? Or is it just a kewl looking device that makes it a need to have senario?

@Rob Fisher . It comes in a case with the extension .. it's nice .
I have a Svd and was thinking about a second one . @Gizmo showed me the Vtr and I was sold . Its the same device but in a nice short hideable version . Slips nicely into my back jeans pocket .

look a couple of pages back how I carry mine

I just did and that is the issue I have... I never wear long pants with a belt... only time I do is Weddings, Funerals and Major fishing prize givings and AGM because I have to.

When I left corporate life I swore I would never wear a suit and tie again... and all the years of my internet business I let my guys wear anything provided it was clean and they didn't smell! Personally I never wear anything but Woolies shorts (even in winter here in KZN)... my MVP with a full Nautilus only just makes the gravity pulling limit... initially this vaping game made me carry a man bag with all my crap in it but that's a pain and with the big tank and MVP I no longer need carry extra juice and batteries anymore...

The VTR looks like it will need a holster or a man bag. :oops:

I think the chip in the vtr is different to the one in the svd

Back