Age of the item
:

Location of item
:

Delivery/Collection
:

Reason
:

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:

IMG-20200729-WA0024.jpg

thanks but he no longer prints

:RAGECRY:
Is he perhaps willing to share the design file? Maybe we can contact a printer and print a batch if enough guys want them?

We need someone here that can do 3d printing

will ask him if he still has the files, he is just a bit man down with the damn covid right now so will check with him when he recovers

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2993403

There's the files I used to print mine

ZogFN1a.jpg

I'm printing 2 for @CJB85 (1 x 18650 18 battery dispenser and 1 x 21700 10 battery dispenser) at R100 a dispenser and shipping them via Pudo. I don't mind printing for anyone else, as long as you're willing to wait. It takes around 23 hours to print 1 dispenser.

I'm printing 2 for @CJB85 (1 x 18650 18 battery dispenser and 1 x 21700 10 battery dispenser) at R100 a dispenser and shipping them via Pudo. I don't mind printing for anyone else, as long as you're willing to wait. It takes around 23 hours to print 1 dispenser.
What colours do you have ? My current 2 is red .

Also keen for one of each.
My batteries currently live in the chargers when they aren't in a mod, so maybe battery holders are a good idea.
What colours can you do? And what's a Pudo?

Also keen for one of each.
My batteries currently live in the chargers when they aren't in a mod, so maybe battery holders are a good idea.
What colours can you do? And what's a Pudo?

@M.Adhir

Pudo is a locker to locker courier system. I place it in a locker close to me, Courier guy picks it up and delivers it to a locker close to you. Then you use a code to open your locker. I'll post a pic of the filament colors that I have:p

Last edited:
The lighter red also tends to come out Orangey (doesn't look bad, just brighter than it shows here)

xNqxOtv.jpg

@M.Adhir I just saw that you're in Sandton. My brother works in Linbro Business Park so if you're keen I could arrange that he takes it to work with him for you to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back