Archive wanted - 3D printed battery holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Baksteen , I'm in ,need a deep red one for 21700's , what is the battery capacity of the 21700 ones ? And will you be able to Aramex mine [PnP and Caltex] my closest pudo is miles away.

@Baksteen , I'm in ,need a deep red one for 21700's , what is the battery capacity of the 21700 ones ? And will you be able to Aramex mine [PnP and Caltex] my closest pudo is miles away.
If @baksteen8168 has a pudo locker close to him, he can send it to your door. You can pick door-locker, locker-locker or locker-door…

Hi @ARYANTO

21700 should hold 10 batteries. No problem, Ill add your print to the que. Sure, Aramex should be no problem. :)

@ARYANTO - I can do this too. I think Pudo is courier guy (If you would rather prefer using them?)
Yes, Pudo is Courier guy. They just added the locker option for people who can’t guarantee a person to accept/send the parcel at/from an address. It is a really good option for smaller parcels, as they fit inside the R50 option. I think the smallest size has a dimension limit of 170mmx80mmx600mm, so @baksteen8168 just check which locker size will be required and let us know what the locker cost will be?

Yes, Pudo is Courier guy. They just added the locker option for people who can’t guarantee a person to accept/send the parcel at/from an address. It is a really good option for smaller parcels, as they fit inside the R50 option. I think the smallest size has a dimension limit of 170mmx80mmx600mm, so @baksteen8168 just check which locker size will be required and let us know what the locker cost will be?
Should be able to fit at least 2 into a locker that size

Hmm... Could be, but I'll check and get back to you. The only way I'll know for sure is when I go to ship the items :facepalm: I think Pudo offers a collect service as well, I'll look into that. Othewise we'll go the old aramex, postnet, etc route

Yes they do, but they then deliver to a locker of choice so the size will be a factor again.
Can always select a bigger locker then just let us know the cost.
If I use PUDO I usually select a bigger locker just to be safe.

Last edited:
@M.Adhir I just saw that you're in Sandton. My brother works in Linbro Business Park so if you're keen I could arrange that he takes it to work with him for you to pick up.

I don't mind courier either bud

Let this chaos die down a bit (and give you time to print your current orders) and I will take one of each.

Blue Yellow Cyan Black have caught my eye so far.

I don't mind courier either bud

Let this chaos die down a bit (and give you time to print your current orders) and I will take one of each.

Blue Yellow Cyan Black have caught my eye so far.
Sounds good. I completely agree with waiting till all this crap dies down. Printer is currently booked till Friday so you have till then to pick your colors :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back