WANTED: Nautilus Mini & Istick 20 (or similar)

Vaper Rising

VaperRising
LV

Awards
Due to repeated, disheartening gear failure (batteries and coils) over the past three months, I took up the vile stinkies again. Now I'm smoking more than before! I hate myself and this stupid habit, so want to start vaping again with immediate effect. I've been told I need to up my game (been using Kangertech and Ego spinners with protanks. The year-old Ego barely holds a charge (which started several months ago), and the Kanger version charges perfectly, but mysteriously stopped making contact with the coil after only three months). The Nautilus Mini and Istick (20) come highly recommended, but my total budget is only around R700. Is anyone upgrading and wanting to flog their old-but-still-good gear? Otherwise, is there any other similar less costly combination offered by a supplier that will actually work for a while and motivate me to carry on?

The Egrip comes to mind think I saw one for sale , you will be hard pressed to find an istick and mAN combo for that price , I do have an istick I might be willing to let go ... Pm me we can chat

The Egrip comes to mind think I saw one for sale , you will be hard pressed to find an istick and mAN combo for that price , I do have an istick I might be willing to let go ... Pm me we can chat

Hi. I haven't been on the forum for ages and have forgotten how to do basic things like private messages. If you message me I'll reply. Sorry, I know I seem like a f---wit.

Where are you located? Will start pm with you tomoro morning

For that price I can offer you a Nautilus Mini plus Cloupor Mini combo. Plus some juice. All items in excellent condition with the usual wear and tear.

For that price I can offer you a Nautilus Mini plus Cloupor Mini combo. Plus some juice. All items in excellent condition with the usual wear and tear.

Hi. Thanks Saiman, but I've just scored a Nautilus Mini plus glass tank, steel tank and five coils for R300 from someone off the forum! I've been offered an Istick and am busy negotiating with the owner now. If that falls through for some reason, I'll come back to you. Best, M

Back