WANTED: Nuppin Version 1

huffnpuff

sy-subrc = 0
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
With the V2 coming soon, anybody want to sell their V1 please please please. I'll match the cost price.

I'm not too keen on a certain aspect of the V2, so will rather want to stay with tried and true.

Lol, your comment has made me worried now @huffnpuff

The only major difference between 1 and 2 as I understand it, is that 2 will not have the flange at the bottom - for more size flexibility. Some have expressed concerns that any leaking between the walls will be directly onto the catch cup. Peter has tested and did not find any difference between the 2. Time will tell. All parts will still be interchangeable.
My Nuppins are not available @jtgrey - you are welcome to harrass at your heart's content:p.
Hope you find one @huffnpuff.

It's not the leaking aspect of the flangeless design that bothers me. It's the new "feature" of being able to push the cap and afc past the base to make contact with the mod. This is being pushed as a feature for some guys who want to hide any gap they're getting due to oring or shallow threading. I also see it as a manufacturing shortcut being given a spin so don't rate it on the same quality of build the V1 base had

It's not the leaking aspect of the flangeless design that bothers me. It's the new "feature" of being able to push the cap and afc past the base to make contact with the mod. This is being pushed as a feature for some guys who want to hide any gap they're getting due to oring or shallow threading. I also see it as a manufacturing shortcut being given a spin so don't rate it on the same quality of build the V1 base had
Hi bro . Order the v2 in the group buy and if you do not like it I will gladly take it of your hands for the price you paid on it .

Ok, I understand, but will it have any performance impact or is it purely a matter of looks?

Bottomline: I don't like caps or moving afc's being able to rub directly on a mod. If only the V1 base was still an option.

Ok, I understand, but will it have any performance impact or is it purely a matter of looks?
Performance should be the same, but the additional wear on the mod isn't what I'd want to pay for

Back