!WARNING! Fake Cotton Bacon V2 in Cape Town

Look the guy I bought it from was truly upset and apologetic and went through his stock and found that there was a couple of packets in the batch.
So that is what they do..They send you a few fakes with authentic in a order.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
In all honesty, for eg. 3FVape, sell batteries. It is know that some middlemen will add fake chocs into their batches of batteries also.... but is it 3f or is it their supplier? That will be seen eventually.

3F has a lot of authentic goods, even those goons that 528 denies upon are authentic, had them side by side yesterday and ticks all the boxes.

I guess one never really know for sure...Who would have thoughts CB....Such a low value product..Never the less,I suspected it and was beyond myself when it was confirmed fake.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Got mine from The Vape Station in Edward Street, Bellville for R90 and it's legit.
3f6d7b8fe4c3cd1d0e0545751934b3cb.jpg
ed535da49d12745e3ee54ce430723398.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

On a whatsapp group I am a member of, they have recently found fake Cotton bacon in a shop in Canal Walk.

@Gert_Koen have confirmed it with Wick n Vape that it is actually fake BCv2.

Things to look out for is the printing on the packaging. It is a dead give a way. Then it also doesn't hold its form and doesnt split as the orignial does.

See picture below for markings on the clone.
View attachment 96716
In the picture below you can clearly see the red marks on the clone/fake Cotton Bacon v2 that the member bought.

View attachment 96717
Thank you the heads up!!

Well my Fasttech shipment arrived yesterday, and to my surprise the CB2 appears to be genuine......

Just buy from dischem guys... lmao

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Back