What a load of nonsense - NEVER EXHALE THROUGH YOUR NOSE.

Lol thats crap funny. Some juices taste better when i exhale through my nose

It condenses on my stache. Wet upper lip bud
Its like 2nd's nectar that you can drink once the vape is finished.
Reminds me of sipping on the honeysuckle bushes on the way to school, the bee's must have right annoyed though. :)
images

There's a couple of ladies at work that must be exhaling all kinds of cold stuff through their noses judging by their stiff upper lips !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard "Red Top" tabloid tripe - sensationalism not really even trying to pass for journalism.

Biggest claim to fame is that a few of the topless page 3 girls have had actual modelling careers after being "discovered".

Over here it's the National Enquirer. Huge laughs when you read the headlines while in the grocer check-out line - like a lampoon of real life.

Another load of bollocks from the British shabloids. The dumbing down of the public goes on unabated. The good news is that nobody who buys this paper can actually read, they buy it to check out tits and arse, so this story will not be noticed.

This douche is trying to blame vaping for the sides of his cocaine addiction

I got nosebleeds almost daily, first appearing about a week after I started vaping. I picked up a saline nose-spray and it made the problem disappear... The vapour was just dehydrating my nasal lining and causing problems similar to those described (I suspect he may be mistaking bloody snot for "bits of flesh").

I think maybe we need to sometimes slow down on attacking the publication and take a quick look at the concerns and try address the fear mongering with calm, factual answers.

First thing that came to mind for me when reading that article was that the dude was picking his nose a bit to thoroughly.

Back