It wasn’t today but a few days ago

Mixed 4 one shots that I got ages ago and forgot about

Rodeo
Pear Losophy
Grape Ice
Pango

Looking forward to trying them out!

09cf045df07445eeaaa3d78983f8ae1d.jpg

Don't know if you tried Rodeo before, but I suspect its right up your alley.

Thanks @Adephi

I haven’t tried it before
Smells amazing
Seems like a no nonsense tobacco!
I know @Alex likes it a lot and I’ve seen a few others also liking it.

Can’t believe I’m only getting to it now!

Thanks @Adephi

I haven’t tried it before
Smells amazing
Seems like a no nonsense tobacco!
I know @Alex likes it a lot and I’ve seen a few others also liking it.

Can’t believe I’m only getting to it now!

I'm not that big into tobaccos appart from RY4s. But I keep a bottle of Rodeo around for when I do feel like it.

Can vape it after a 3 day steep but its better after a week. After a month you start getting all the hidden flavours thats mixed into it. Sometimes I et a bit of sweetness, sometimes a bit of bakery. Everytime its something else.

If you don't want to buy one I'm sure one of us at the vape meet will lend you one to take home and try out.
It's still got to get here, USPS + SAPO could mean I'll only need to borrow one next year, lol
You guys are so awesome, I so appreciate the willingness to help. I can't wait to meet you all next weekend!

Last night after some chicken and jalapeno bake I needed something sweet and cool

80/20 3mg nic
Banana TFA 4%
Meringue FA 1%
Sour TFA 2%
WS23 (20%) 1%

Made a very nice sweet and sour banana that vaped very well in the Nano Wasp. Single clapton at .3 on a mech.

Nice rich clouds, lot's of flavour

Here is one of my recipes. Didn't mix this today. Tested it the other day after a decent steep...

-1.jpg

Apple Danish Thingy (I'm not so creative with naming my recipes :D)

FA Apple Pie (more crust than apple + a bit of spice) 1%
FA Cookie (very neutral cookie flavor) 0.5%
WF Fluffy White Cake 0.75% ---> those 3 flavors = my foundation
FA Fuji (tart apple) 2.5%
FA Apple (sweet) 0.5%
FA Pear (creaminess + balance for the apples) 1.5%
SSA Apple Strudel 0.5%

It's tasty, much like my Grandmother's apple strudel. Mine is not too sweet like the actual is in real life. I don't care for real sweet juices. To make this even less sweet remove the FA Apple and lower FA Pear to between 0.5-1%.

The FA Apple Pie in my recipe has a tiny bit of spice in it but I don't taste it. There is a tiny bit of cinnamon but at 1% anything spicy is covered up by the other flavors. I don't know why Flavour Art named it 'Apple Pie' cause IMO it's more of a basic pie crust than anything else. It's pretty neutral. Perhaps at 3% the cinnamon and spice might stand out. IDK, I've never gone that high.

FA Cookie is similar in that it's super neutral. No spices. Not sweet compared to other vendors cookie flavors. In my recipe it helps to lower the overall apple flavor and add to the crust/cake foundation.

Peach Custard.

I do not know if the recipe is listed in here or have been mentioned so if I repeat I apologize.

One of my adv is now the Elder King. This is the vaping with Vic recipe. I think he got lots of help with this one. I have been enjoying it and mixed 500ml today.

bavarian cream cap 6%
Dx sweet cream tfa 2%

Peach tfa 2%
Peach juicy tfa 2%
Strawberry ripe tfa 2%
Strawberry tfa 1%
Super sweet cap ,4%
Vanilla custard cap 7%

with his other recipes he used mainly tfa flavours. This is so much better with the cap custard.

Here is one of my recipes. Didn't mix this today. Tested it the other day after a decent steep...

View attachment 216418

FA Apple (sweet) 0.5%
SSA Apple Strudel 0.5%

It's tasty, much like my Grandmother's apple strudel. Mine is not too sweet like the actual is in real life. I don't care for real sweet juices. To make this even less sweet remove the FA Apple and lower FA Pear to between 0.5-1%.

The FA Apple Pie in my recipe has a tiny bit of spice in it but I don't taste it. There is a tiny bit of cinnamon but at 1% anything spicy is covered up by the other flavors. I don't know why Flavour Art named it 'Apple Pie' cause IMO it's more of a basic pie crust than anything else. It's pretty neutral. Perhaps at 3% the cinnamon and spice might stand out. IDK, I've never gone that high.

FA Cookie is similar in that it's super neutral. No spices. Not sweet compared to other vendors cookie flavors. In my recipe it helps to lower the overall apple flavor and add to the crust/cake foundation.
Did you start chewing your cheeks after this?

Peach Custard.

I do not know if the recipe is listed in here or have been mentioned so if I repeat I apologize.

One of my adv is now the Elder King. This is the vaping with Vic recipe. I think he got lots of help with this one. I have been enjoying it and mixed 500ml today.

bavarian cream cap 6%
Dx sweet cream tfa 2%

Peach tfa 2%
Peach juicy tfa 2%
Strawberry ripe tfa 2%
Strawberry tfa 1%
Super sweet cap ,4%
Vanilla custard cap 7%

with his other recipes he used mainly tfa flavours. This is so much better with the cap custard.

26% concentrates ?

can't be ?

Did you start chewing your cheeks after this?
And my tongue. :D

I have two very dear neighbor ladies, in their 80's and 90's, who will be making apple strudel for Christmas. Everything they bake is superior to anything found around here in bakeries. They're always bringing me goodies.

So, very soon I will be chewing the real thing. :p

sorry I see its 22.4%

that would lokill me
Agreed, that would be way too much flavoring for me. If I was making that recipe I would knock the %'s down by 1/2 and more with a few. Just my opinion :beer-toast1:, but I would use completely different flavors altogether.

View attachment 216418

FA Apple (sweet) 0.5%
SSA Apple Strudel 0.5%

So I have to mix this. Looks like it will be good. Ill Maybe add some fa - joy.

M mmm, missing a few concentrates for this recipe. Damn! I just placed a concentrate order
Lol, that happens to me too. We never have enough or the right concentrates.

I recently tried reducing my concentrate stash by PIFing many to someone who was just starting out. The very next week I placed a fairly large order for new ones. Too funny.

So I have to mix this. Looks like it will be good. Ill Maybe add some fa - joy.
With FA Joy would you be looking to boost the spice (cinnamon) in FA Apple Pie? A small amount of Joy will do that. If you are looking to have the cinnamon more pronounced I would just add a small amount of FA Cinnamon Ceylon instead of Joy.

I would try the recipe first as is so you know what you have. Then add what you feel it needs from there. Just a thought.

With FA Joy would you be looking to boost the spice (cinnamon) in FA Apple Pie? A small amount of Joy will do that. If you are looking to have the cinnamon more pronounced I would just add a small amount of FA Cinnamon Ceylon instead of Joy.

I would try the recipe first as is so you know what you have. Then add what you feel it needs from there. Just a thought.

I will first try it :) because it looks allready good. I have a recipe that is right in the same corner and I like it with joy or cotton candy. Iam making the original recipe today. Then ill have to order more aroma. Because a few are minimal leftovers.

And my tongue. :D

I have two very dear neighbor ladies, in their 80's and 90's, who will be making apple strudel for Christmas. Everything they bake is superior to anything found around here in bakeries. They're always bringing me goodies.

So, very soon I will be chewing the real thing. :p
I'll send you my shipping details for that Apple strudel then:number_one:

Back