What did you Mix today?

Make it!! It’s awesome!!!

Lekker with menthol or ws23 as well

After having to dump about 80% of my juices from the passed month (Something went really wrong with the Nic....either too potent or made my juice taste bitter and nauseating) diy and me aren't seeing eye to eye, got a different brand from Blck so here's holding thumbs :-D:-D

After having to dump about 80% of my juices from the passed month (Something went really wrong with the Nic....either too potent or made my juice taste bitter and nauseating) diy and me aren't seeing eye to eye, got a different brand from Blck so here's holding thumbs :-D:-D
What Nic was it?

What Nic was it?
Scrawny gecko 36mg pg , never left the fridge unless it was being used and decanted into black chubby rilla bottles, swirled and shaken before being used as well... chalking it up to bad luck and possibility over shaking :-D

Last edited:
My mixes for tonight
Ry4 Double, DangerZone, Night Shift, Nutty Anna, Lazy Breakfast and a something with your coffee.
ee94e9839dca1ad86de0b2614c673c98.jpg

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Scrawny gecko 36mg pg , never left the fridge unless it was being used and decanted into black chubby rilla bottles, swirled and shaken before being used as well... chalking it up to bad luck and possibility over shaking :-D
That is bad luck!

I’ve used scrawny for ages now and mine lives in the cupboard and I’ve never had an issue.

I do only mix at 1mg though :)

But I mix for a late at 8 mg and he’s fine as well.

Maybe it’s just you :giggle:

Mixed the last week a couple and experimented as usual:

Two 50 ml batches of Solus for friends.This just get better and better with steeping.
Made a test sample of Solus with 0.5% FW Blood Orange. See if some more citrusy spiciness can add to the party.

Some Icee Lychee of course. No mixing session is complete without it.
Been using it as a base with other fruit as well.
- Lychee Mango ~ Added 4% Cap Sweet Mango and 1% TFA Mango
- Lychee Guava ~ Added 5% Cap Sweet Guava
Both came out very well.

Some Cherry Cola as included in the FA Cola descriptions.
4% FA Cola (Usa Pleasure)
2% FA Black Cherry
1% TFA Koolada
Snozzle test approve. Will see tomorrow.

Made some Prickly Icy. Lovely in the BB. Will become a regular. And glad @Paul33 got a proper name for it. Paul's Guava did not sound too appetizing.

A colleague was looking for a candy mix. In particular he is looking for a Black Cherry Licorice. So got some 27 bears and 27 fishes to play with.
Started off with Wayne's Swedish Fishes and made some adjustments:
- Added 2% Black Cherry instead of the Strawberry
- Replaced 27 Fishes with 27 Bears (OMG this stuff smells just like gummy bears) and added @Rude Rudi 's Lychee instead of the strawberry, all in the name of science.

Also made Sugar Cookies and Cream a while back. Nice recipe but not wow. Definitely going to experiment with some strawberries or chocolate to add something to the plain cream.

Last edited:
I thought I had ordered a 30ml guava, but no, I retain my status of village idiot and found I ordered a 30ml Cactus instead. So I will be on the hunt for cactus recipes.

Mixed the last week a couple and experimented as usual:

Two 50 ml batches of Solus for friends.This just get better and better with steeping.
Made a test sample of Solus with 0.5% FW Blood Orange. See if some more citrusy spiciness can add to the party.

Some Icee Lychee of course. No mixing session is complete without it.
Been using it as a base with other fruit as well.
- Lychee Mango ~ Added 4% Cap Sweet Mango and 1% TFA Mango
- Lychee Guava ~ Added 5% Cap Sweet Guava
Both came out very well.

Some Cherry Cola as included in the FA Cola descriptions.
4% FA Cola (Usa Pleasure)
2% FA Black Cherry
1% TFA Koolada
Snozzle test approve. Will see tomorrow.

Made some Prickly Icy. Lovely in the BB. Will become a regular. And glad @Paul33 got a proper name for it. Paul's Guava did not sound too appetizing.

A colleague was looking for a candy mix. In particular he is looking for a Black Cherry Licorice. So got some 27 bears and 27 fishes to play with.
Started off with Wayne's Swedish Fishes and made some adjustments:
- Added 2% Black Cherry instead of the Strawberry
- Replaced 27 Fishes with 27 Bears (OMG this stuff smells just like gummy bears) and added @Rude Rudi 's Lychee instead of the strawberry, all in the name of science.

Also made Sugar Cookies and Cream a while back. Nice recipe but not wow. Definitely going to experiment with some strawberries or chocolate to add something to the plain cream.

yup, Paul's guava not good at all ...lol

It's been a while since I posted here.
Tonight's mix
Strawberry almond cheesecake thing:
2% cc sweet strawberry
2% tfa strawberry
2% inw Shisha strawberry
3% tfa cheesecake graman crust
2.5% cap sweet cream
1% fa Vieana cream
2% tfa custard
2.5% fa almond

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/90523
Thought 8% glazed doughnut might be high but i like it.

Work in progress
Fa treramiso 2.5%
Fa catilina cream 1%
Cb coconut 1%
Fw hazelnut 2.5%
Inw custard 1%
After 3days it turned out good just a bit of a acidic note that i dont want really want to give fa coconut a go in this one but it will have to wait.

I just mixed up another batch of MrBurgundy's St Louie [sic] Butter Cake. The first lot vanished rather quickly. FW Yellow Cake, gotta love it. This is rich, sweet and decadent. I omitted the Cap Super Sweet second time around. He notes that he didn't really want to sweeten it that much but felt he had to stay true to the profile of what is a very sweet bakery.

Work in progress
Fa treramiso 2.5%
Fa catilina cream 1%
Cb coconut 1%
Fw hazelnut 2.5%
Inw custard 1%
After 3days it turned out good just a bit of a acidic note that i dont want really want to give fa coconut a go in this one but it will have to wait.

You must be a very brave man to use Tiramisu at 2.5%...The average usage on ATF is 0.8%, with most using below 0.5% and even as low as 0.1%.

The "acidic" note could be from the 2 main high usage flavours you deployed here. I would recommend that you drop the Hazelnut to around 1 to 1.5% and the Tiramisu all the way to 0.5%. For a true coconut, perhaps try FA Coconut (Coco) at 1.5% or FLV Sweet Coconut, also at 1.5%. You can also try FLV Macaroon at around 2% for a coconut type biscuit vibe. Then, up the custard a tad, perhaps to 2% as it may just be too low to rear its head. And finally, a bit of vanilla will assist greatly = maybe INW Shisha Vanilla at 1%.

Both Hazelnut and Tiramisu requires a good steep, so give it AT LEAST one week in order for them to settle nicely...

Just my 2c...

Last edited:
Back