fa fresh cream 1%
cap super sweet 0.5%
fa meringue%
cap pink lemonade concentrate 2%
black ice/w23 0.5%
fa passion 0.5%
i now under stand the hype about cbe mango it is lekke

Just a quick update on the below:

Cuprian: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (REVISED- ENYAWREKLAW)

ola-rich-n-cream-mint-chocolate-ice-cream-2-l.jpg

This juice with some Koolade added tastes exactly like the above! Its not too sweet but not too bitter and the chocolate is spot on. I used Super sweet at 0.3% but i think it would be better at 0.5%

This will go into a rotation for me!

That mango recipe looks immensely good
Another mango mix:
Cbe double mango 3%
Cap sweet mango 1%
Hs mango 1%
Tfa strawberry 2.5%
Inw Shisha strawberry 1%
Cap golden pineapple 1%
Tfa papaya 0.3%
Tfa dragon fruit 2%
Fa cream fresh 1%

Started diy a month back for the sake of saving money on juice , mixed up
Vanilla swirl 5%
Cap v1 custard 5%
Ry4 double 5%
3 week steep, it’s vapable...but not great

That mango recipe looks immensely good
It turned out great closer to the mango I eant playing on the acidic side of cbe mango currently getting that mango taste close to the pit and the papaya adds a bit of the mango flesh for me. Hope it makes atleast a three day steep found that cbe double mango shines after three days

Oh okay nice and welcome to the forum and to mixing, even if it is mixing bought juices...mixing is mixing i suppose! :)
Thanks. Cant seem to find the vg/pg ratio of taste knock outs e-liquids tho. Would be nice to see then what's what and mix accordingly

Thanks. Cant seem to find the vg/pg ratio of taste knock outs e-liquids tho. Would be nice to see then what's what and mix accordingly
Welcome @Palladium65 , most mixes are at a 70%vg / 35%pg ratio and is good, 80/20 makes it creamier and more cloud, but slightly less flavour. Some prefer a 60/40 ratio for more flavour and the MTL crown usually do 50/50. I do 70/30 in summer as the juice is a bit thicker, so not affected by heat too much, and 60/40 for winter when you want it a bit thinner due to the cold, but this is just just my personal choice though. Hope you find your sweet spot soon, maybe give the percentages a try but remember, higher pg higher throat hit/harshness, but pg is also the main carrier of the flavour as well.

Welcome also @Aydhin , single recipy flavours alone can be nice, but those are few and far inbetween. If you know what profile you prefer go to the simple 1-2 recipy thread under the diy recipies main thread, many to mix up without having to buy a load of concentrates, and mostly better tasting that singles. This is usually to test a profile to start with a new juice to know the tastes of individual concentrates and how they would fit together.
I see you did a RYE4Doudle, great as part of a mix, and for tobaccos I can vouch for FA Soho mixed at 12%, sounds high but great!! And only one concentrate. Part of quite a few of our daily rotations. There are a lot of recipies out there, and a lot of concentrates, so have a look at ELR - e-liquid-recipies.com , or all the flavours, they have sections where you can see the amount of recipies that a concentrate can be used in, and focus on those concentrates that can be used in the most recipes, in this way the ones that are more popular and concentrate sharedwill ensure that , you will be able to make more recipies with a limited amount of concentrates.

Both of you can also read the DIY primer done by @RichJB , here is the link for you to be able to download.https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/ It is worthwhile and is read even by us that have been doing it for a while. Enjoy your reading and good luck in your ventures to arrive at vaping nirvanna.
Many happy clouds to you.

Any other help needed just ask, there are a lot of excellent mixers that will share recipies and advice, and some advice can also be from ones with their own juice lines.

mixed up a batch of mango, litchi and ice!
4% Mango, 4% litchi, 1 % ice, 2% sweetner, 1% enhance :-D nice
3mg VG nic, 70/30 VG/PG All flavours CLY :p
edit: details

Last edited:
mixed up a batch of mango, litchi and ice!
4% Mango, 4% litchi, 1 % ice, 2% sweetner, 1% enhance :-D nice
3mg VG nic, 70/30 VG/PG
edit: details

Perhaps add the flavor brands to each flavor in the event that someone wants to mix this recipe.

Vanilla swirl 5%
Cap v1 custard 5%
Ry4 double 5%
I would drop the custard and vanilla swirl to 1% each but that’s probably more to my taste. Will make the Ry4 come through a bit stronger.

Give it a month steep

Some restocks, some new:

Prickly Victory - a two ingredient wonder: cactus and guava. Strange combo but it works!
Icee Orange - still a flavourite of mine...pure orange blast...
Passionade - liking this one more and more...
Mother of Dragons' Milk - a generous restock of this classic...
Sugar Cookies & Cream - have not mixed this for ages - still a winner!
One Milk to Rule Them All By: Boogenshizzle - still the best SB milk around, by far. Period.
Simple - a stunning 1, 2, 3 recipe by Kopel. This is good, very good...
Vanilleaves - a good tobacco recipe by @Dietz - looks promising - steeping in progress...
DJelly BomB - another OG by @Dietz - a complex, multi ingredient recipe, a departure for me, but it works well.

Ooh I like the sound of that Prickly Victory @Rude Rudi !

Welcome @Palladium65 , most mixes are at a 70%vg / 35%pg ratio and is good, 80/20 makes it creamier and more cloud, but slightly less flavour. Some prefer a 60/40 ratio for more flavour and the MTL crown usually do 50/50. I do 70/30 in summer as the juice is a bit thicker, so not affected by heat too much, and 60/40 for winter when you want it a bit thinner due to the cold, but this is just just my personal choice though. Hope you find your sweet spot soon, maybe give the percentages a try but remember, higher pg higher throat hit/harshness, but pg is also the main carrier of the flavour as well.

Welcome also @Aydhin , single recipy flavours alone can be nice, but those are few and far inbetween. If you know what profile you prefer go to the simple 1-2 recipy thread under the diy recipies main thread, many to mix up without having to buy a load of concentrates, and mostly better tasting that singles. This is usually to test a profile to start with a new juice to know the tastes of individual concentrates and how they would fit together.
I see you did a RYE4Doudle, great as part of a mix, and for tobaccos I can vouch for FA Soho mixed at 12%, sounds high but great!! And only one concentrate. Part of quite a few of our daily rotations. There are a lot of recipies out there, and a lot of concentrates, so have a look at ELR - e-liquid-recipies.com , or all the flavours, they have sections where you can see the amount of recipies that a concentrate can be used in, and focus on those concentrates that can be used in the most recipes, in this way the ones that are more popular and concentrate sharedwill ensure that , you will be able to make more recipies with a limited amount of concentrates.

Both of you can also read the DIY primer done by @RichJB , here is the link for you to be able to download.https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/ It is worthwhile and is read even by us that have been doing it for a while. Enjoy your reading and good luck in your ventures to arrive at vaping nirvanna.
Many happy clouds to you.

Any other help needed just ask, there are a lot of excellent mixers that will share recipies and advice, and some advice can also be from ones with their own juice lines.
Thanks bud .

Same thing I mix everyday Pinky, (and vape a month later)...
A mix that will take over the world...!

I made another batch of Dazcole's supreme Elevenses. Cap Gingerbread has become one of my favourite concentrates. If you like ginger biscuits where it tastes like a bakery ginger rather than pungent freshly ground ginger, this recipe is a banger. That ginger/honey/cinnamon combo is sublime.

Also mixed up a bottle of Prickly Victory last week. Super simple and really not bad.

Vanilla swirl 5%
Cap v1 custard 5%
Ry4 double 5%

After a couple days being shaken and carried around this juice really came through for me , I enjoy custard ... more than I should

Back