What did you Mix today?

Hi guys, I have a question if someone can advise. My SO only likes basic vanilla juice, no custard, cookie or ice cream combos. Which vanilla would be good as a single flavour vape? My current stash is:

Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)
Vanilla Pudding (FLV)
Madagascar Vanilla (FA)
French Vanilla Cream (TFA)
Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
Shish Vanilla (INW)
French Vanilla (CAP)

Any other suggestions or recipes would be appreciated.

Thanks.

@Andre @Rude Rudi
I have never tried any of those standalone, but if I had to, would go with FIYFS Holy Vanilla at 3.0 %. Go to 4.0 % is you want it bolder.
Here is a vanilla recipe.

Which vanilla would be good as a single flavour vape?

Does it need to be SF? I think you'd get more interest and depth by mixing two or more together: Shisha and French Vanilla, Swirl and Holy, etc. Madagascar is probably the purest in terms of being just straight vanilla essence but it would be an awfully thin vape. Pairing it with one of the thicker, creamier vanillas would probably work. I suppose it depends how much body/density she is willing to have behind the vanilla.

Hashslingingslashur mixes Shisha and Holy in his Vin's Vanilla Cookies and Holy, Swirl and Cap VC in his Sainte Vanilla. Those will probably be too dense/creamy/cakey for her tastes but it does give an idea of how you can pair vanillas up to get more than just a single linear vanilla note.

Does it need to be SF? I think you'd get more interest and depth by mixing two or more together: Shisha and French Vanilla, Swirl and Holy, etc. Madagascar is probably the purest in terms of being just straight vanilla essence but it would be an awfully thin vape. Pairing it with one of the thicker, creamier vanillas would probably work. I suppose it depends how much body/density she is willing to have behind the vanilla.

Hashslingingslashur mixes Shisha and Holy in his Vin's Vanilla Cookies and Holy, Swirl and Cap VC in his Sainte Vanilla. Those will probably be too dense/creamy/cakey for her tastes but it does give an idea of how you can pair vanillas up to get more than just a single linear vanilla note.

Thanks @RichJB , it doesn't have to be SF. I'll play around with some mixes.

French vanilla and vanilla custard.

The vanilla custard is really good, I have it in my lemon cream cronut mix

Mini mix tonight.

A few top ups but fiddling with a new fruity thingy with a touch of cool that should hopefully be ready to share soon :clap:

60820A96-1174-4569-90B7-E8A08244C50C.jpeg

Yessir.

Hope you like it.

If I could add something here, try adding 2% Cap Van Custard or FA Cream Fresh. I personally like the Cream Fresh because it makes it slightly lighter without doing much to the flavour. Almost like adding a bit of extra milk to your coffee.

The Custard makes it a bit heavier again and adding a hint of vanilla yumminess.

So I’m wanting to try a small mix of banana nut bread , thinking
BnB - 8%
Acetyl pyrazine 0,5%
Brown sugar 1%
Thoughts before I go ahead?

If I could add something here, try adding 2% Cap Van Custard or FA Cream Fresh. I personally like the Cream Fresh because it makes it slightly lighter without doing much to the flavour. Almost like adding a bit of extra milk to your coffee.

The Custard makes it a bit heavier again and adding a hint of vanilla yumminess.
Both sounds so lekker:aplastao:can't wait to try

So I’m wanting to try a small mix of banana nut bread , thinking
BnB - 8%
Acetyl pyrazine 0,5%
Brown sugar 1%
Thoughts before I go ahead?

Acetyl Pyrazine could add a nice touch. I vaped my single flavour banana nut bread and it was pretty good. Over the weekend though I did:
Banana Nut Bread 8%
Brown Sugar 1%
Cinnamon Roll 0.5%

It is pretty vapeable but needs another couple of days to steep methinks.

This sounds good!!

I’m gonna try this at month end

OK , today I needed to have a Nesquick strawberry flavour so I mixed this up and , boy, does it smell
like the real thing !! I added 1.5ml sweetner just for fun and it tastes about right - will see in 48 hrs time .

Woke up at about 1am this morning and mixed my simplest of vapes ,
7% could’ve been 8% cap v1 custard
And I think there might have been 1 or 2 mls left of the vanilla swirl , 120ml batch , the hadaly is giving me reference flavor , tastes just like it smells in the concentrate bottle

Back