What did you Mix today?

Starting to stock up for December!!

Zoo "You Biscuit" by @rogue zombie. This recipe looks solid and right up me alley!
007 Cola - Thanks @Andre for finding this masterpiece of bending... A Cola with not a drop of cola in sight... Phenomenal skills here...
Nectar of the Gods- A stunning, multi-layered Guava beverage - It's a goodie...
Moo Meadows - A simple and tasty clone = "a smooth combination of ripe strawberries and fresh, thick cream"
Peach Lemonade - A fantastic summer cooler
A few Vurve recipes which eluded me:
Honey Nut Cigar - As the name suggests...not in your face cigar, more of a Swisher type cigar - fantastic tobacco for bacco novices
Cherry Almond Cigar - a variation on the theme, albeit with a more upfront, in your face, cigar punch.
Vanilla Almond Milk - A restock of this beauty and firm favourite of many established mixers
Strawberryish & Cream - My second all time favourite S&C where you can actually taste the SB...
KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD - A generous restock of one of my all time favourites...
Cardinal - I took thew plunge and mixed up 1000mls of this... It just seems to evaporate!
Strawberry Fog - The missus loves this one...
Strawnana Custard - A restock of this classic...
Doug's Awesome sauce - The blueberry version is still rather tasty...
Tropicana - A delicious union of perfectly ripe tropical fruits.
You wanted to make it difficult for the rest of us with Cardinal, :D 1l of one juice, but I have to agree, it just vanishes. Also trying to see if I can eliminate mixing in December, and have something for platsak January. Another Locust of to university, they owe me big time once they are done, take always for a month.

Yesterday i mixed recipes from scratch

ZooMinals (my own Zewb remix) - Previous recipes i found had too much lemon so i used Fruit Circles, changed most ingerients with lower persentages and i must say, I am vaping a tank now and its pretty good, better tbh.

Smileys (My own Jolly Jammer cookie) - I had a Jolly Jammer recipe but did not have INW biscuit. So i decided to make my own by using Craham Cracker cheesecake, Raspberry Malina IWN paired with Strawberry RF (SC), Vanilla Shisha INW etc.

From the shake and smell after mixing the smell is spot on and the taste is pretty great. Think the Strawberry and Raspberry needs to be upped a little but the rest is pretty great.

061608-1700-whyjollyjam2.jpg

After im happy with the recipes and testing for a week or so then only will i post the recipes on here. Just need to make sure i dont need any adjusting.

Yesterday i mixed recipes from scratch

ZooMinals (my own Zewb remix) - Previous recipes i found had too much lemon so i used Fruit Circles, changed most ingerients with lower persentages and i must say, I am vaping a tank now and its pretty good, better tbh.

Smileys (My own Jolly Jammer cookie) - I had a Jolly Jammer recipe but did not have INW biscuit. So i decided to make my own by using Craham Cracker cheesecake, Raspberry Malina IWN paired with Strawberry RF (SC), Vanilla Shisha INW etc.

From the shake and smell after mixing the smell is spot on and the taste is pretty great. Think the Strawberry and Raspberry needs to be upped a little but the rest is pretty great.

061608-1700-whyjollyjam2.jpg

After im happy with the recipes and testing for a week or so then only will i post the recipes on here. Just need to make sure i dont need any adjusting.
Asb laat weet hoe die resep smaak ek soek al lank na so iets

Asb laat weet hoe die resep smaak ek soek al lank na so iets

Cool no problem.

Zewb/Zoob has been my ADV go to juice for the past couple of months, I battle to find anything i really like as much and the recipes i found online are great but not perfect. Must say the current ZooMinals that i have mixed is very very close to the original by Milc i would say. The fruit circles arent too high to turn it into a lemon cream cookie.

I think the Smileys needs a good steep for all the flavors to bend nicely but so far it seems to be good, the smell is the best.

With my vape next to my bed, i woke a couple of times with the smell of Jolly Jammers! hahaha

I mixed up FA Pazzo Joker a week ago and tried it last night.
What a nice 1shot. Its somewhere between a cinnamon donut or chelsea bun'ish. Really impressed.

Doesn't really need anything, but I might try the Icing Sugar combo I use to see if it sways more to Chelsea Bun.

R25 for 10mls and you use 6% - can't go wrong with it for Bakery lovers.

Official Descriptions:

The taste of the zeppola with the addition of toasted notes.

or

A favourite dessert made into sweet little cookies. Joker is our representation of a delicious cannoli in chip format!

Last edited:
Let me know what you guys think please @Rude Rudi @Humbolt

My wife and I think its pretty much a Zoo Biscuit, but would love to hear your thoughts.

I actually cannot believe how close your recipe is to my own recipe which i whipped up over the past weekend.

Herewith my work in progress and pretty good and close. Also not trying to replicate ZEWB but rather make me a Zoo Biscuit that i like as this has been my ADV for the last year probably hahaha

upload_2018-10-30_10-55-49-png.150040

Has anybody mixed up Hawaiian pog remix by Diyordie
I mixed up the original he based it on because I didn't have any orange, and it's really excellent; highly recommend. The passion fruit is subtle with guava being the dominant (albeit still mild) flavour. To me the tangerine/orange flavour gets a bit lost. When I mix it again I'll either use Wayne's recipe or maybe bump the tangerine up very slightly.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/48703#hawaiian_pog_remix_by_gwandrei

5F1680F1-04A1-42F8-B62D-B380984B87B6.jpeg Mixed up some FW double mango and fantasy RAW fantasy grape single Flavour’s and some of DIYorDIE inspired fruit circle marshmallow cereal!

For all the Grape Lovers.

I tried something simple, as I love my Grape Vapes.

It's no way complete, but would like some input:

Fantasy Grape (RAW) 10.00%
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.25%
WS-23 1.00%
Grapes (Inawera) 0.50%

Might drop the % of the Fantasy Grape next time to around 5% and add some Grape Soda to the mix.

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Link on ELR: http://tjek.nu/r/pjnZ

Back