What Did You Vape Today?

Vaping my Banana Bread with 4 drops of Koolada in my Subtank... Wow... It became awesome, was not nice before, but now it is perfect! (if I do say so myself) :)

Vaping on ANML Carnage today. It would definitely be my ADV if i wasn't so scared of running out of it and not being able to order more! :)

CRFT Strawberry Blonde on my Derringer, Grants Custard on my Freak Show & Cuttwood Unicorn Milk in my Billow. Had a tank of Looper prior... vaping heaven :D

A momentous day for me - for the first time since December of 2013 my Reo Grand dedicated to 5P Bowden's Mate has received a worthy alternative: Voodoo Vapour Dark Forest! My wallet is :clap::clap::clap:
Also vaping Tark's Matador, Vaponaute Under the Sea and Ripe Vapes Thai Coconut.

A momentous day for me - for the first time since December of 2013 my Reo Grand dedicated to 5P Bowden's Mate has received a worthy alternative: Voodoo Vapour Dark Forest! My wallet is :clap::clap::clap:
Also vaping Tark's Matador, Vaponaute Under the Sea and Ripe Vapes Thai Coconut.
Really glad you're liking Dark Forest, Andre! My favorite from Voodoo

Today was a Tropical Ice day from start to finish! Cloud Blowing versions in the Goblin and Atlantis and Std Tropical Ice in the Cyclone!

TropicalIce 009.JPG

Mr Fisher don't you ever get vapours tongue from all that orange stuff? ;)

Nope not for a long time... I do tend to lose the Coconut but the menthol carries me... and then some days I play with other juices and have some fun and when I eventually reach for Avril the pure bliss returns! :rock:

Some Fight Your Fate, Polar Express and of course, as usual, my own brilliant creations :p

That polar express is too much. Blows my head off. One toot a day eeees eeeenaaaafff! :confused:

Finished the entire bottle of ANML Looper - I swear that stuff is soooooo addictive. All gone now. So sad now

Finished the last of my ANML - Carnage - it's good but it is not looper good.

For once the marketing hype surrounding Looper was spot on

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Axel from Vapeclub with a few drops of koolada
Gravestone from Voodoo
Nana Cream from Bombies with a few drops of koolada
Ambrosia from SkyBlue with a few drops of koolada

Five Pawns day today, well almost.

kOpN78n.jpg

Vapeking Shipwrecked and brownies a real nightmare, still searching for a nice tobacco that isnt sweet

tried that before liked the shipwrecked more for me it tastes more like tobacco

The last of my Indian Giver from Traditional Juice in the Atlantis... this is such an awesome juice and it's a long time since I have finished a bottle of juice that isn't Tropical Ice! The description of deep fried ice cream with powered sugar on top is so accurate!

Then Tropical Ice in Avril and Cloud version of tropical ice in the other Atlantis.

Juice 003.JPG

Vape Craving Adventure with added VM Menthol concentrate drops

Quite nice actually. Gives a nice coolness to the piña colada type flavour

On the Nuppin. Lung hitting. Lots of vapour!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427100326.391307.jpg

Back