What Did You Vape Today?

Just humble Lemon Bar from Clouds of Icarus in the eGo ONE on 0.5 ohm and Enterprise from Rocket Sheep in the Arctic sub0.5 ohm...Love the contrast....Need an upgraded mod but just cannot get a 100 watt device anywhere!

Hmmm today was a slow day, so only my personal diy mix, then sir vape test juice # 1, sir vape test juice # 2, sir vape test juice # 3, sir vape test juice # 4, sir vape test juice # 5, sir vape test juice # 6, sir vape test juice # 7, sir vape test juice # 8, sir vape test juice # 9 and busy vaping some indian giver now ;)

Today was quite exciting and I think @Rob Fisher will be interested....

Ive had a bottle of VM Tropical Ice sitting quietly in my dark vape cupboard for about 2 months...
Today I decided to load it in to the flavour machine

In the Reo. 1 ohm coil. RM2 and Rayon wick....

I have decided I am going to review this one. So the long process begins....

:D

Reading about all these "flavours", just wondering where you get these from???, never heard of most of them, downside of being a noob in this!

Today was quite exciting and I think @Rob Fisher will be interested....

Ive had a bottle of VM Tropical Ice sitting quietly in my dark vape cupboard for about 2 months...
Today I decided to load it in to the flavour machine

In the Reo. 1 ohm coil. RM2 and Rayon wick....

I have decided I am going to review this one. So the long process begins....

:D

Good Man Hi Ho @Silver! You do realise that this will become your ADV! ;-)

I have been testing juices in various tanks with and without temp sensing... today I just took ALL the tanks and took them apart and threw them into hot water and cleaned them. Then I put that new juice in the REO and bingo... it tasted great! No it's not an ADV for me but it's an excellent juice and I will vape the half a bottle I put into the REO Bottle and then try another juice.

So all my tanks are clean except for one Atlantis V2 on the IPV2 with Tropical Ice (Cloud Version) and a Taifun GT 2 with nickel coil and Tropical Ice on the SX Mini!

Good Man Hi Ho @Silver! You do realise that this will become your ADV! ;-)

I have been testing juices in various tanks with and without temp sensing... today I just took ALL the tanks and took them apart and threw them into hot water and cleaned them. Then I put that new juice in the REO and bingo... it tasted great! No it's not an ADV for me but it's an excellent juice and I will vape the half a bottle I put into the REO Bottle and then try another juice.

So all my tanks are clean except for one Atlantis V2 on the IPV2 with Tropical Ice (Cloud Version) and a Taifun GT 2 with nickel coil and Tropical Ice on the SX Mini!

Funny thing with Tropical Ice Rob - i have vaped it several times on your devices but never in my own.
1st reo bottle is about a quarter down ;-)
I am using the 18mg - grin

As for the flavour from the Reo/RM2/Cyclone (flavour MTL atties) - its just different. I find that for most juices, its in a class of its own. There are a few exceptions, where I find the tanks make it taste better, but thats probably just because the RM2/Cyclone "renders" the taste so accurately that one can taste the things one doesnt like. That or just the full concentrated taste from a small chambered dripper.

Woah! 18mg! :eek: That is gonna kick you from all sides! :D

Indeed, but thats why its mouth to lung
Lung hit in the Nuppin woukd be a bit much I think

Reading about all these "flavours", just wondering where you get these from???, never heard of most of them, downside of being a noob in this!

It's not a downside...it's an opportunity ;)

Time to get cracking...there are so many amazing juices for you to try :D

Most of them are obtainable from the awesome vendors on this forum @DarkSide
Check them out, they are listed on the homepage under the retailer and vendor section
Some have their own local juices, some carry international juices that are more expensive
Just go through them and keep on reading, you will soon see that its all quite familiar

Most of them are obtainable from the awesome vendors on this forum @DarkSide
Check them out, they are listed on the homepage under the retailer and vendor section
Some have their own local juices, some carry international juices that are more expensive
Just go through them and keep on reading, you will soon see that its all quite familiar

Good news though, local juice quality has truly gone through the roof. Simply amazing stuff these days. And without having to shell out for premium imported juices

Just filled up with Rocket Sheep Cloudsat and wow!, what a taste and the flavour is amazing. Have my Rocket Sheep Booster in the trusty eGo ONE and this is slowly becoming a favourite morning vape, Booster and nespresso, what a combination.
Regards

Some high 5 in the morning and looper in afternoon

VM4 Reserved
NCV Milked
Hazeworks Sunset
Stash Dark Star
Stash Lushington

Just loaded AV Bobas Bounty in Reo Black (thumper)

Been a few months since i vaped this classic juice. Lucky for me I like it very much.

That delicious "granola bar" taste makes me just want to eat it
And it thumps very hard in 18mg. Whoa. I felt the "silver plating" a bit. Lol
Reo Black is proudly boasting a 0.5 ohm paracoil. Small 1.5mm diameter. Nice and crisp
Am trying it with Jap cotton. Working very well.

Truly divine. Loving it! What a juice.

PS - @HPBotha I am remembering your advice. Next bottle I am going to try add a bit of Blackbird...

PS - @HPBotha I am remembering your advice. Next bottle I am going to try add a bit of Blackbird...

meneer - you just inspired me to get a bottle ... or two!!! and tomorrow is Van Hunks day! and was aiming to get a good juice for the flavour taste. winner winner chicken dinner!!! :grimacing:

now to track down some blackbird and head over to juicy joes!!!

Been a few months since i vaped this classic juice. Lucky for me I like it very much.

That delicious "granola bar" taste makes me just want to eat it
And it thumps very hard in 18mg. Whoa. I felt the "silver plating" a bit. Lol
Reo Black is proudly boasting a 0.5 ohm paracoil. Small 1.5mm diameter. Nice and crisp
Am trying it with Jap cotton. Working very well.

Thanks silver. My black reo mini just made that empty squonk sound and i think im filling it with a black bobas mix

meneer - you just inspired me to get a bottle ... or two!!! and tomorrow is Van Hunks day! and was aiming to get a good juice for the flavour taste. winner winner chicken dinner!!! :grimacing:

now to track down some blackbird and head over to juicy joes!!!

Go for it @HPBotha
And good luck for van Hunks!

Got some more looper today and popped in a 0.3 coil in the atlantis with the looper on 70 watts. Oh my it was heaven. First time i felt the better tasting of the warm vape everyone was talking about. But with that setup the 3ml of the atlantis was drained pretty quickly. So i took the 0.3 out again to save the looper. Back on the 0.5 coil on 30w but man its just not the same.

Back