What Did You Vape Today?

It would seem so @Yusuf Cape Vaper
I love my throat hit...
Too much it seems
Anything above 6mg on a dripper is throat kill to me. But all our lungs and capabilities are different. I remember I started on 18mg in clearos. Tried 11mg after that and it wouldn't work at all. Stuck in 18mg till I got my first good clearo. I think it was the iclear30s at the time. Then I moved down to 12mg.

Anything above 6mg on a dripper is throat kill to me. But all our lungs and capabilities are different. I remember I started on 18mg in clearos. Tried 11mg after that and it wouldn't work at all. Stuck in 18mg till I got my first good clearo. I think it was the iclear30s at the time. Then I moved down to 12mg.

Everyone is different, you are right

For me, Twisp (18mg juice) on their Clearo was very light. I constantly chain vaped to get something.
Then the mPT2 was better and even better with the custom built coils around 1.6 ohms and the Spinner. 18mg juices all the time. 12mg was way, way too light on that.
Igo-L dripper at 13 Watts was better. Some 18mg juices gave me a great thump that I enjoyed. Interestingly, 5Pawns Bowdens Mate was fine in 12mg. Probably the Mint flavour helping.
Now on the Reos I still love the 18mg. I dont chain vape. Just a few toots every 15 mins or so.
Evod1 I can chain vape on 18mg. Anything less and its too light.

I still like my 18mg at the moment and dont see any reason currently why i should go lower - unless it becomes difficult to get 18mg juices. Puzzles me though since most of the masses starting on the more basic Clearo equipment need 18mg to help keep off the stinkies. 18mg should be the biggest seller for newer vapers where the big numbers are.

Some good ol RY4 from CV ... nice throat hit ...

Thanks for the tip

Got Artisan RY4 waiting for me in the cupboard. Am looking forward to it... If it hits the throat like some of the other CV juices - I will be happy.

Thanks @Tom
You are right
I need to try more juices in 12mg
I have found some are ok, but some are just too light, even with a decent 0.7 ohm build in the Reo

I have been diluting my 18mg with PG or VG, to roughly half strength. And I still enjoy a great throat hit and flavour. I would suggest you try a 0.4-0.5ohm coil. It really makes a big difference.

Thanks for the tip Got Artisan RY4 waiting for me in the cupboard. Am looking forward to it... If it hits the throat like some of the other CV juices - I will be happy.

ja , at 12mg it does hit quite nice , pity mine is finished now. Think I realized now why this in the Tugboat hit me like freight train LOL .... oh well so you learn think I'll try some 6mg next time in the Tuggie ... 1ohm build :)

@paulph201 , the Sunshine cured was excellent will definitely order some more .... also done now :( . The Dulce de Leche Ice Cream , well still on the fence about this one but I think it's my lack of wicking skills in the Kayfun :p

What's a good morning vape juice ? The tobacco ones do tend to make me cross eyed in the mornings , maybe try a lower nic ?

I have been diluting my 18mg with PG or VG, to roughly half strength. And I still enjoy a great throat hit and flavour. I would suggest you try a 0.4-0.5ohm coil. It really makes a big difference.

Interesting @Alex
I suppose the diluting helps your juice last much longer.
But then again, I wonder what the difference in the vape is like of your diluted juice at 0.4 ohms or my 18mg undiluted at say 0.8 ohms. I suppose yours ends up cheaper, flavour slightly diluted but my battery lasts longer ;-)

ja , at 12mg it does hit quite nice , pity mine is finished now. Think I realized now why this in the Tugboat hit me like freight train LOL .... oh well so you learn think I'll try some 6mg next time in the Tuggie ... 1ohm build :)

@paulph201 , the Sunshine cured was excellent will definitely order some more .... also done now :( . The Dulce de Leche Ice Cream , well still on the fence about this one but I think it's my lack of wicking skills in the Kayfun :p

What's a good morning vape juice ? The tobacco ones do tend to make me cross eyed in the mornings , maybe try a lower nic ?

I find the morning vape that works well for me is something minty or mentholated. I like my VM Strawberry with a few drops of VM Menthol concentrate - in the basic Evod1 - mildish but refreshing.

Interesting @Alex
I suppose the diluting helps your juice last much longer.
But then again, I wonder what the difference in the vape is like of your diluted juice at 0.4 ohms or my 18mg undiluted at say 0.8 ohms. I suppose yours ends up cheaper, flavour slightly diluted but my battery lasts longer ;-)

Try diluting your juice in the Reo bottle. You likely won't notice any difference in the flavour. I have gone up and down with juices, with no negatives in terms of flavour. And yes, the added benefit of making your stuff go further is a major win.

@Silver have you tried adding a few drops of deionized/distilled water to a 12mg juice to "manufacture" a harder TH. I read about it somewhere. It doesn't give the same nic harshness but does make the punch a bit better.

Try diluting your juice in the Reo bottle. You likely won't notice any difference in the flavour. I have gone up and down with juices, with no negatives in terms of flavour. And yes, the added benefit of making your stuff go further is a major win.

Thanks @Alex, i will try it nonetheless and see if I can perceive any flavour change.

@Silver have you tried adding a few drops of deionized/distilled water to a 12mg juice to "manufacture" a harder TH. I read about it somewhere. It doesn't give the same nic harshness but does make the punch a bit better.

Thanks @Gazzacpt - i havent tried or heard about this. Never imagined distilled water would improve TH. I must try that. Will do it. But why does it improve the TH? Maybe because it reduces the effective VG percentage?

I probably also need to start making more vicious coils. My lowest is my Blackbird paracoil at 0.65 ohms on the RM2. So I suppose if I moved down to 0.5 or 0.4 I could get away with 12mg. I need to start trying that as a contingency plan for the juices moving away from 18mg. Lots of testing to be done ;-)

Vape Kings Apple Pie (Awesome stuff, just like the real thing without the swelling in the ass region)
Vape Elixir Plasma Juice
Hurricane Vapors Pineapple cheescake (Same as the Apple Pie not in taste but in effect :rofl:)
and started the day on Vape Kings Strawberries & Cream.

3 deserts in one day and not a kilo gained... Take that gym membership.

After trying some samples at JHB Vape Meet... I have turned into a little bit of a flavor junky. I didn't know what vaping was until I went to the meet. Sadly my bank account also now knows what vaping is... :2c::whip:

Today Lima is loaded with my adv vm4 and vexy which will be tagging along to work with me as well is loaded with suicide bunny sucker punch . I find sucker punch to be excellent on a dual coil 0.5ohm set up

Today Lima is loaded with my adv vm4 and vexy which will be tagging along to work with me as well is loaded with suicide bunny sucker punch . I find sucker punch to be excellent on a dual coil 0.5ohm set up

I drip a 3mg sucker punch all day and it's amazing

Today I enjoyed some Berry Jello shots
And the lovely almost flirty Awesomesauce

I received my first VM supply of 12mg fluids on Tuesday and have tried the following:

Coffee - A bit too strong for me but a nice coffee taste.
Pineapple - Nice, soft and non-offensive.
Berry Blaze - My Favourite and just awesome if you like a fruity taste.
Vanilla Pear - It is ok, but the taste confuses me.
VM4 - Very good and sweet. I think this is a very good reason children can't buy Vape stuff.

So far I love the VM range.
Thanks @Oupa

I received my first VM supply of 12mg fluids on Tuesday and have tried the following:

VM4 - Very good and sweet. I think this is a very good reason children can't buy Vape stuff.

Thanks @Oupa
Those all improve with some steeping. Enjoy.

Sir vape No 2 at 0.5ohm on the anarchist,ironically,also from sir vape.
LV elvis breakfast' in the background in the magma at 0.6
c2d12f1b08eb1a64c2bc6fb4e6e61c8a.jpg

Thanks @Oupa

Great selection @Elmar Prinsloo
VM juices are great. I also like Berry Blaze.

May I suggest you try the VM Choc Mint and the VM Strawberry when you order next.
Also, if you like mentholated vapes, get a bottle of VM's Menthol concentrate and add 3 drops of it to a tank of Berry Blaze and Strawberry. Lovely!

On the Coffee flavour - I know what you mean - it is very strong and roasted. Here's a great tip. Get some of VapeKing's coffee - which is lighter and creamier. Then mix the two. Two thirds VapeKing Coffee and one third VM Coffee - makes for a fantastic tasty combination.

I killed my bottle of Hurricane Vapor Custard...;(;(;(

It was an accident I swears it. I looked and there was plenty... I looked again and there was nothing.

So I drilled am extra hole in my kayfun and it keeps leaking... And no time to fix... So I'm dripping 9mg Guevara and vm4 on a 0.8 twisted in my quasar..... Flavour is awesome... But throat kick of note...

Back