What Did You Vape Today?

Ok! I've had something of an epiphany :p

I mixed equal parts of the samples

Creamy Rum
Hazel nut coffee
Nougat
Mocha

OMFG, its the tastiest vape I've yet experienced!

Kinda like a nutty irish coffee :inlove:

Last edited:
Lekka vapors - Mixed berry
Lekka vapors - menthol

Got these juices today from @ShaneW, the mixed berry is very nice sweet tasting juice, reminds me of the berry jelly tots in taste.

The menthol is disappointing though, not tasting anything really, not sure if this is supposed to be a proper menthol cold taste or if it's just that mine is a bad batch? Could anyone else perhaps comment that have tried their menthol?
Menthol bottle also seems almost clear in colour, the liquid, where the mixed berry had a darker colour.

Been vaping this since 11 am and I can't put it down!!
27ae52fe2bef3a622f88c176c26b7acd.jpg

Lekka vapors - Mixed berry
Lekka vapors - menthol

Got these juices today from @ShaneW, the mixed berry is very nice sweet tasting juice, reminds me of the berry jelly tots in taste.

The menthol is disappointing though, not tasting anything really, not sure if this is supposed to be a proper menthol cold taste or if it's just that mine is a bad batch? Could anyone else perhaps comment that have tried their menthol?
Menthol bottle also seems almost clear in colour, the liquid, where the mixed berry had a darker colour.

All menthol juice are clear in color, irrespective of age and steeping time.

I steeped a menthol a while back and it turned yellow, my understanding is that the colour change is the nicotine breaking down and mellowing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I steeped a menthol a while back and it turned yellow, my understanding is that the colour change is the nicotine breaking down and mellowing?

That is possible, though all the different pure menthol flavor (18mg as well as 12mg nic) commercial juices I bought were as clear as water.

VM - vanilla custard
vape craving - daydream
just b - butterscotch

It's probably because I use a ultrasonic cleaner to speed steep my juices.

Seattle Vapor Co - Blue Magic
Select Reserve - Aztec
Alien Visions - Havana Gold (I need liters of this stuff)

I am definately getting Havana gold with Shanes next shipment.

Where did you get the Havana gold? Shane? Is it available somewhere or do you have blue eyes?

I stole it from Shane at the last vape meet - he didn't want to fight so he didn't get it back :D He said he ordered some ETA within next 2 weeks.

@johan and @n0ugh7_zw thanks for the responses. My biggest gripe is that I taste nothing basically. It's as if there was no concentrate or such added to the juice.

Luckily the mixed berry is here and fine. Still waiting on sapo to actually start working again

@johan and @n0ugh7_zw thanks for the responses. My biggest gripe is that I taste nothing basically. It's as if there was no concentrate or such added to the juice.

Luckily the mixed berry is here and fine. Still waiting on sapo to actually start working again

That doesn't sound right, as menthol is such an overpowering flavor, suggest you take it up with the supplier.

The only other thing. Is that I've noticed you need to really crank the power up on some juices to get their flavors to come through.

But like @johan said menthol is such a strong flavour.

Glad you managed to sort it out with the supplier.

1.2 Ohm single coil, cotton wick on a 3D+Nemi. Filled with Honey Badger (from craft vapour). Mixed with some diy of 555 and vanilla. I'm in vape heaven :)

Tried my first twisted dual 0.5 ohm coil last weekend and it was to hectic! I had a light headache after each toke:eek:. ill stay with 1 - 1.5 from now on. only problem is that the 0.5 coil desensitized me with the throat hit. guess this will restore soon.

VM vanilla custard with 7 drops he'll frozen over... Perfect combo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back