What Did You Vape Today?

I have no idea what I've vaped today, or yesterday for that matter. I got hit by the flu so I'm vaping whatever old crap I have too much of :rolleyes:

I'm out of SkyBlue FrostBite, that at least helped a little.... I'm wondering if I should put some Vicks on the Dark Horse :--P

You need some VM Menthol concentrate @BumbleBee! I dropped a single drop of it the other day on my Nuppin coil thru the drip tip and it transformed the Nanas cream into a menthol explosion with something feintly sweet in the background. And it lasted for about 15 puffs. Cleared my passages for a long time. Lol

You need some VM Menthol concentrate @BumbleBee! I dropped a single drop of it the other day on my Nuppin coil thru the drip tip and it transformed the Nanas cream into a menthol explosion with something feintly sweet in the background. And it lasted for about 15 puffs. Cleared my passages for a long time. Lol
Will definitely keep this in mind, thanks ;)

This should pass soon, holding thumbs :)

My nic journey......3 months 18mg, 9 months 12mg.... then alternated 12 and 6mg for a month. Now completely on 6mg. Not missing anything.

That's what I'm hoping to do over time. I've only been vaping for about a month now though.

I'm systematically working my way towards lower concentrations of nicotine, but I realise I'm not ready for the 6mg yet.

That's what I'm hoping to do over time. I've only been vaping for about a month now though.

I'm systematically working my way towards lower concentrations of nicotine, but I realise I'm not ready for the 6mg yet.
Take it slowly down. No point to reduce drastically. Nicotine is not that bad for the health....its all the other crap in the stinkies that kills.

Skyblue frostbite - me like.
An awesome Tobacco DIY with hints of guava and other nice things, vaping this in the odin right now, holy shit - this is great.

Skyblue frostbite - me like.
An awesome Tobacco DIY with hints of guava and other nice things, vaping this in the odin right now, holy shit - this is great.
That sounds like a pretty interesting mix you've got going there with the tobacco and guava.

Frostbite is pretty awesome, I love the stuff and I'm not a big fan of menthols. It's ice cold but has something extra hidden in there that just makes it special.

That sounds like a pretty interesting mix you've got going there with the tobacco and guava.

Frostbite is pretty awesome, I love the stuff and I'm not a big fan of menthols. It's ice cold but has something extra hidden in there that just makes it special.

Yeah I love adding it to many juices for that cool kicker, and the guava/tobacco mix is stunningly good, hopefully I can get my secret mixer to make a huge batch for me :rolleyes:

So, finished work for this week, cleaned the FeV and treating myself to the last 2 tanks of Grants Vanilla Custard (full VG). But there is new supplies of it waiting at home....next weekend :)

well today i was mainly on happy holidays from skyblue vaping,and then started with a new diy juice.still allot of tweaks but will end with a fantastic flavour.

Nicks Blissful Brews Smoked Custard.

CWa8k2j.jpg

@TylerD, you asked for my impressions on this one. Have already finished 3 ml in my Reo Mini. I love it. I get a distinct tobacco in a distinct custard base. The synergy of these two gives me a vape, which is neither too custardy and sweet, nor too heavy on the tobacco. Just right. What surprised me as it was not mentioned in any of the reviews I read, is that I get cool on both the inhale and the exhale.
Will certainly buy again if the opportunity arises.

Last edited:

CWa8k2j.jpg

@TylerD, you asked for my impressions on this one. Have already finished 3 ml in my Reo Mini. I love it. I get a distinct tobacco in a custard base. The synergy of these two gives me a vape, which is neither too custardy and sweet, nor too heavy on the tobacco. Just right. What surprised me as it was not mentioned in any of the reviews I read, is that I get cool on both the inhale and the exhale.
Awesome! Thanks @Andre ! Will definitely get me some.

CWa8k2j.jpg

@TylerD, you asked for my impressions on this one. Have already finished 3 ml in my Reo Mini. I love it. I get a distinct tobacco in a distinct custard base. The synergy of these two gives me a vape, which is neither too custardy and sweet, nor too heavy on the tobacco. Just right. What surprised me as it was not mentioned in any of the reviews I read, is that I get cool on both the inhale and the exhale.
Agree on all but the coolness. Dont get that. But i have the smoked custard plus. More VG for cloud chasing Tom :)

Did you get that from the french suppliers? If so it was fast...

So.... Snake oil: finished
GVC: finished

Time to get home where o have the refills :)

Now on my last tank of: VM4! One year it lasted :)

Did you get that from the french suppliers? If so it was fast...
Yes, Vapers House shipped on 22/01. Would have been here a week earlier if the local courier did not f... up.

Yes, Vapers House shipped on 22/01. Would have been here a week earlier if the local courier did not f... up.
That's great. It's a good place to get premium juices from. Have always been reliable and speedy.

..... and again it shows that the VM4 is a fantastic juice. This will be on my shopping list for my next trip to SA. I diluted it with VG tho, due to the nic drop to 6mg.

sounds owesome @Tom.that juice really sounds like a winner.

Back