What Did You Vape Today?

Do not try this at home, thought I would have a taste testing evening, think my lung ran away, tips never try to many at once they all start to taste the same, eish, now what

Attachments

• vapofi.jpg
    vapofi.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 18
Do not try this at home, thought I would have a taste testing evening, think my lung ran away, tips never try to many at once they all start to taste the same, eish, now what

Haha I can relate, any highlights there flavour wise?

Hey Ric, not as yet, was just to much for me and to little time, also did not have the best gear for sampling, if you want I can drop the whole bag of them at your place, if you like you can have them over the next few days and tell me what you like, you can be in sample heaven, get back to me if you keen, you have my number

Today i enjoyed something called carabana. nom nom nom ! my boss who is a non smoker high jacked my ecig for n hour!

Been vaping on Elvis Breakfast since this morning in my newly acquired Ego One XL. Not the best of flavour production but I can live with this. Elvis Breakfast on the mAN on a iStick at 15watts is GREAT!

ive been vaping my diy flamingo.strawberry.pineapel with a bit of coconut.its yumee.

You need to keep some clean unflavoured juice in your desired nic strength for occasions like this. When you vape too many different flavours at once or one flavour for too long vaping on the unflavoured juice for a day or two gives your senses a break.

very good advice @BumbleBee.i wouldn't have foth of that,but now i now what to do when i test loads of juice.

Nicks Blissful Brews Smoked Custard
Nicoticket H1N1 (The Virus)
5P Bowden's Mate

Yup ditto on the ambrosia, still contemplating a good analogy for this complicated juice blend kudos to @Melinda for bringing us another masterpiece the gods will be proud :)

the last of my happy holidays from skyblue,and then mellindas nilla custard.and my own diy,flatline that is owesome

5P Bowden's Mate as always
Ripe Vapes Coconut Thai (from @Sir Vape). My first impressions: Beyond awesome. I love lemongrass and in this juice lemongrass is the star. You get it in the smell, you get it subtly on the inhale with the coconut and you get it brightly on the exhale. The basil is in the background to bind and prevent the coconut from being overpowering or too sweet and the lemongrass too intense. This is a joose masterpiece! 100 % VG.

5P Bowden's Mate as always
Ripe Vapes Coconut Thai (from @Sir Vape). My first impressions: Beyond awesome. I love lemongrass and in this juice lemongrass is the star. You get it in the smell, you get it subtly on the inhale with the coconut and you get it brightly on the exhale. The basil is in the background to bind and prevent the coconut from being overpowering or too sweet and the lemongrass too intense. This is a joose masterpiece! 100 % VG.

Aaaaaahhh man that's what we like to hear. So excited with this new line. Stoked you like it boet :)

So after being the lucky little vaper I am and having first taste of the new daringly danish from craft vapour, I got to experience a new special sauce that will soon be on their shelves. It is something out of game of thrones! If they had pv's... It would be the elixir of only the richest most powerful people in all the lands...mmmmm my taste buds exploded! Nothing tastes the same anymore

Today I made another weird concoction... Suicide bunny "The OB" mixed with hurricane "Orange Creamsicle" 50/50. It tastes amazing in my Orchid V3 dual coil setup 0.7ohms

Today I'm enjoying the looks from all the cars passing by, while I walk to the gautrain station, as I'm sure to them, I look like an old steam train. Clouds sponsored by vape kings pina colada...

@Stroodlepuff... I'm dying here lady, when will you have some menthol ice again?

very nicely put @Guunie,today im enjoying,melindas nilla custard,and some diy juices i was able to perfect.came out owesome and verry refreshing aswell.

Nightmare on vape street,Massacre milk...simply amazing.

As always an orchid full of frostbite

At the moment vaping me some Jell-O shots from hurricane Vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicks Blissful Brews SWAG....its awesome! Vaping it in the FeV @......70W! :D

Back