What Did You Vape Today?

since yesterday afternoon on a cinnamon trip....never thought I would like it. 3 tanks of Sugar Bear, now Sticky Bun from Mount Baker

Jimmy the juice man Shrubs with my odin and reo flavour is perfect i love how it feels like rainbows in my mouth

Been a bit boring for the last few days... been busy with fibre installation so no time for juice playing...
coconut.jpg ice-03.jpg

Alien Visions - Blend 4
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Dragon's Fire

E liquid project - Waffling Blue and White Biskit (Vapor production and flavour is awesome on the Doge v2)
VM - Choc Mint

Awesome juice there @KieranD - now you just need to restock on the 3mg Pearing Melon Dew so that i can try that :)

Nicoticket Mah Peeps in Atlantis on the SX Mini - Meh... supposed to be Marshmellow but it's just another juice and nothing spectacular.
Cuttwood Monster Melons in Atlantis on the SX Mini - Outstanding
Tropical Ice - in a REO - The best of the best
Tropical Ice Cloud version - in a Sub Tank Mini with Temperature sensing Coil on the SX Mini - I think Tropical Ice both versions should remain in REO's... They are a bit too powerful when in high end electronic devices.

In priority of like:

Tarks Select reserve:
  • Van Gogh
  • Port royal
  • Matador

nasty diy mix does the job thoug and already I can add Nic as needed. @rvdwesth what is the flavour profile of plasma juice?.

Nicks Blissful Brews - Loop Ninja. enjoying it, another Fruit Loop craze juice. Getting tomorrow Milkman and ANML Looper....

had another really good one yesterday...Coval Chocolate Donut. Tastes like the real thing. Choc doughey.

My month end ran out of juice special. And its not even month end yet. All the little bits of juice i had left thrown together to make one noxious brew.

Just need to hold on till tuesday

At least the brew had some monkey snack in it.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Stash - PB and J
Stash - Lushington
Isle 7 - Noras Dream
The E Liquid Project - White Biscuit Bread

In priority of like:

Tarks Select reserve:
  • Van Gogh
  • Port royal
  • Matador
And where would you fit Poison Elite? For me the Tarks tobacco juices in this order: Matador, Poison, Van Gogh, Troy, Rasputin, Port Royal.

And where would you fit Poison Elite? For me the Tarks tobacco juices in this order: Matador, Poison, Van Gogh, Troy, Rasputin, Port Royal.

I would've placed Poison Elite at the top, if the pricing wasn't so ridiculous (luckily I got a free bottle courtesy of @andro).

Nicoticket - The Virus - Big Dripper
Eliquid Project - Straw Dogs - Subtank mini
Halo - Malibu - TOBH

Nicoticket- frenilla- plumveil
Kilo cereal milk - stillare
Select reserve - old gold - stillare

Gonna rewick and fill the billow up with some old gold now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back