What Did You Vape Today?

Mixed up more "strawberry ice"
Well, not much of a mix, just VM Strawberry and extra VM menthol concentrate

Glorious in the Lemo1
Sharp, concentrated, refreshing

Orion Eclipse 6mg. Taste while vaping to complex to describe IMO (but very pleasant). But then the after taste comes, and it is CREAM SODA NESQUICK - EPIC!!!

After a quick pit stop on the SVA I took the bottles of 6mg and 0mg of Alpha Liquid Black Raft (aka Xmas Cake) and mixed up a good 60ml batch of 3mg! Nice to be having Christmas Cake so early this year! :p
BlackRaft 001.JPG

On my post before Rob; I bought Northern Craft Vapes Fruloop 6mg thinking it would resemble their Milked, which I love. It's not my cuppa tea. Was wondering if anyone would want to take it off my hands. I've got 2 unopened 30ml's and one opened with approx. 8ml used. PM me if you fancy this.

On my post before Rob; I bought Northern Craft Vapes Fruloop 6mg thinking it would resemble their Milked, which I love. It's not my cuppa tea. Was wondering if anyone would want to take it off my hands. I've got 2 unopened 30ml's and one opened with approx. 8ml used. PM me if you fancy this.
If you create a classified in this section: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/for-sale/ you will probably get more bites ;)

Thought of doing it, but that much trouble for 25ml of juice? Naah. If there's no bites, I'll mix them into other lekkerder juices! Thanks for the input though. Toodles. :happy:

Thenancara Paradiso...meh. Nothing too great. Had that bottle for a while, thought I must finish it. Its a chocolate vape, disappointing. Coval Chocolate Donut ten times better and half the price.

3mg the milkman churrios,cinnamon and oats 0.5ohm at 35w on my subtank ... been looking for something that has no fruit flavor and no sweet flavour andI have found it.. this stuff is just amazing the flavour is exactly what it says it is,the oats just sit there right through each vape with the cinnamon just coming through enough to make it a great addition to the flavour profile.. this is the best thing I have vaped so far...just a quick edit now I have been vaping for half an hour or so.. just to add honey and nuts to the mix ...

Last edited:
3mg churrios cinnamon and oats 0.5ohm at 35w on my subtank ... been looking for something that has no fruit flavor and no sweet flavour andI have found it.. this stuff is just amazing the flavour is exactly what it says it is,the oats just sit there right through each vape with the cinnamon just coming through enough to make it a great addition to the flavour profile.. this is the best thing I have vaped some far...
which Churros juice is that? Brand?

E-liquid Project: Custard Razzler and Straw Dogs
Straw Dogs is the bizness, I should have bought a 100ml

Last edited:
Orion Meteorite - Coffee and Vanilla... just started testing this and so far so good!
Alpha Liquid - Black Raft (aka Xmas Cake)... love this!
Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice - Yum
Foggs The Milky Way - Yum - This is now in one of my Squonkers as an ADV!
Juice 013.JPG

Orion Meteorite - Coffee and Vanilla... just started testing this and so far so good!
Alpha Liquid - Black Raft (aka Xmas Cake)... love this!
Foggs The Milky Way - Yum - This is now in one of my Squonkers as an ADV!
View attachment 36422
Hi rob can you let me know how you go with the coffee and vanilla...

Possum Trot - Cowardly Custard. Fantastic max VG juice, Marshmallow and Vanilla Custard. I can highly recommend both Possum Trot juices I had so far, this one and the Emerald City Lime.

Bombies Baco B .

Nom rating : Nom
Taste like red cola and a tobacco combined

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443817371.071697.jpg
No jokes. I have been dripping the last micro drops of these juices on the Velocity. Going to buy lots of joose next week so I never go this low ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi rob can you let me know how you go with the coffee and vanilla...

It's not a bad coffee at all... it's one of the first coffee's I haven't tossed in the bin right away... I'm still testing it but it has potential... I have learnt to try a juice for a few days...

Loaded a new local juice last night

image.jpg

Started my morning off with a coffee vape from http://www.justbvaping.co.za/mobile/ love her juices at the moment got few bottles

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
a7257b487b444fe0139d12b3fd267c45.jpg

Glas - Pound Cake today. But cant vape a lot.... strange city, this Davao. Smoking strictly prohibited everywhere. Included ecigs :(

VM dark orange - tastes like dark chocolate with orange, and I hint of liqueur. Quite a strong taste.

MMM biscout dreams - very pleasant. Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom. Short bread / cookie dough

MMM dragon juice - very nice. Potential ADV. Nom Nom Nom Nom

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back