This was my weekend flavour
GBOM Moondrops on Ice
509c6819972f037122a8a61dad8434e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NCV, Trinity
Jooce, Toffee D’luxe
Kiff Juice, Tropikilla

All great flavours. :)

Bumblebee – Machete (every day - First Vape of the Day)
Jam Monster – Strawberry
Dinner Lady – Lemon Tart (if you like lemon curd, this is the juice for you!

Null : Dunked Cookie and some more of the Dunked cookie...basically my ADV for a month now...

Next up Coil Empire Raspberry Slushee

@Muttaqueen Must be a good Dunked Cookie - I'll have to add it to my To Buy list!

Null : Dunked Cookie and some more of the Dunked cookie...basically my ADV for a month now...

Next up Coil Empire Raspberry Slushee
Loved the dunked cookie but nic was too harsh for me. I felt nauseas. However, it may have been array of other substances I consumed that day. :drink::sifone:

I actually find it extremely smooth to be honest with you but the entire Null range is smooth.
Sorry, I was a bit unclear. It is smooth, you don't even feel a throat hit, but I think it maybe the nicotine in my system was just a bit too much for by the end of the day. Which other Null flavors have you tried/recommend?

Sorry, I was a bit unclear. It is smooth, you don't even feel a throat hit, but I think it maybe the nicotine in my system was just a bit too much for by the end of the day. Which other Null flavors have you tried/recommend?
Strawberry Jam Doughnut is brilliant. Yummy Pudding is also a winner, very different but after a few pulls you will fall inlove

Ok this is interesting

I am on extreme rations of Blackbird, so using it by the drop nowadays

To prolong it I tried a mix between Blackbird and @Naeemhoosen 's Havana Nightz (JOOSE-E-LIQZ)

Its a blend of 15 drops of Blackbird, 15 drops of Havana Nightz - and then my usual 18mg base with some menthol drops added. Into the Reo Grand Bottle

129f139c3caa1cd3a203c734d540d4ab.jpg

And its LOVELY.

The Havana Nightz softens it a bit and gives it something a tad sweeter and creamier. Blackbird is not a rough tobacco but its a little bit rougher than Havana Nightz. I like the combo very much. And i think this might go on to become a usual mixer for me....

Also tagging @HPBotha because he got me onto mixing Blackbird with Bobas Bounty back in the day. I.e. "BlackBobas" as we used to call it then. And i still do that sometimes.

Last edited:
A bit of everything:
DpOkby6.jpg

I have a late night at the office. Trying to clear out some DIY stock with the colleagues :D

Bumblebee – Machete (every day - First Vape of the Day)
Jam Monster – Strawberry
Dinner Lady – Lemon Tart (if you like lemon curd, this is the juice for you!
I love me some dinner lady. I mix that a LOT!!!

Back