What Did You Vape Today?

@Room Fogger It's made by and bought from Vape Juice SA - reasonable prices, free shipping if you buy 3 or more juices and such a friendly guy to deal with too. Their juices are for sale at certain outlets, so check the website - perhaps there's one near you. I had mine shipped and no problems. I've bought others flavours from them too but I haven't tried them yet. Enjoy!
Thank you, found the site, browsing beginning.

Wolder Wonders - Colossus.
They describe it as hazelnut biscotti dipped in caffe latte which is exactly what it tastes like. I am really enjoying this tremendously. Goes down extremely well with a cup of coffee.

DIY Strawberry Milkshake. It started of as a variation of Mustard Milk but I could only find CAP equivalent Sweet Strawberry and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream whereas the original recipe calls for TFA. The vanilla turned out to be way too strong and all but completely drowned out the strawberry flavour. I ended up more than doubling the strawberry and halving the vanilla bean and then added a small quantity of Super Sweet and Artic Menthol. Now it really hits the spot!

Ya I saw that
But I did see it this morning on Sir Vape's website in 6mg
My Sir Vape list is needing some attention.... (Squid DB, that juice, maybe a Breeze 2.... and so it goes... :eek:)

Go on ... treat yourself! What is Squid DB?

Havana Nightz by JOOSE-E-LIQZ in the OL16

Pure class. Both on the device and the juice.

676ac07cdeb8c832c5b58d8dd1dc60f1.jpg

Havana Nightz is a glorious tobacco juice. Not too strong, creamy and very tasty!

With my (admittedly slow) adventure into DIY and despite me not having much experience at it - it has given me a lot more appreciation for the great commercial juices out there.
Silver.... I saw this same brand in Nic Salts. Now that you approve, I may give it a try.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

@Amir @Room Fogger hows that juice at sub-ohm levels? Or is it better on lower power?
I haven’t really tried it at sub ohm, but I get great taste at 18 w on a 1 ohm coil. It is really smooth and lots of flavour, so I think you should be able to go low! I can’t see why not, but it is a strong flavour, so go slow!

My main vaping bliss today was Cactus punch 40mg salt Nic on the skydrop MTL setup and lemon Crack 6mg on the restricted DTL Skyline. Both flavor profiles are so weird thay just work.

AEA8FAE7-5851-47EB-9EA4-1BF2F587C899.jpeg

I managed to steal a bottle of the next juice in the Punctuation Juice Line from @Sir Vape. This one is ? or Question Mark and is a Pineapple Fruity Juice. I also picked up a little VooPoo POD device and this I really like because I can do a restricted DL hit with it and you get refillable PODS and I bought a few so I can put different juices in each POD and test juices.

If you like Pineapple you gonna smaak this one stukkend!
VooPoo 001.JPG

@Room Fogger I'm interested in which juices you ordered and what you think of them once you've tried them. Let us know...

I've tried the Marula (love it!!) and Rhino - ouch! sour - as promised!
Haven’t ordered yet, but planning is ongoing. Have to make sure I have something left for Vapecon as well, but it looks good. Now to figure out what I want to try first!

VAPBUCCO Sweet Nuts in the Hadaly

First time vaping the VAPBUCCO juices and I am embarrassed! Got them many moons ago from @KieranD. This is a Vape Cartel line of tobacco juices

Decided to try the Sweet Nuts first.

074b2317c5c1b6533172050508e4ac0e.jpg

Wow, such a lovely tobacco taste. It's a mildish woody type of tobacco with a sweetish nutty taste. But great balance between tobacco and sweet. Not too sweet. Premium feel and refined.

Am enjoying this on first vape!

Why didn't I try this earlier? At least it steeped for many months. Lol.

VAPBUCCO Sweet Nuts in the Hadaly

First time vaping the VAPBUCCO juices and I am embarrassed! Got them many moons ago from @KieranD. This is a Vape Cartel line of tobacco juices

Decided to try the Sweet Nuts first.

074b2317c5c1b6533172050508e4ac0e.jpg

Wow, such a lovely tobacco taste. It's a mildish woody type of tobacco with a sweetish nutty taste. But great balance between tobacco and sweet. Not too sweet. Premium feel and refined.

Am enjoying this on first vape!

Why didn't I try this earlier? At least it steeped for many months. Lol.

I like your comments @Silver. I see a few more peeps are now commenting on the juice which they vaped, instead of just giving the name. Hope everyone will do so!

I like your comments @Silver. I see a few more peeps are now commenting on the juice which they vaped, instead of just giving the name. Hope everyone will do so!

Thanks @Hooked
I fully agree with that. People should at least share what the juice tastes like, even of its just one sentence. Adds so much value to the reader and makes it way more interesting!
I love reading all your comments about the juices you are trying
Wish i could write comprehensive reviews on all the juices I vape but now and then a few comments will have to suffice ;-)

Majestic Creme from @Sash in the Petri V2 RDA with @smilelykumeenit coils.

Doesn't get much tastier than this. My gosh, amazes me every time I try this juice how close it tastes to delicious chocolate biscuits.

Perfect Sunday afternoon treat...

Majestic juice indeed!

8286378c6fae3d43b2bcd6e83de22459.jpg

Thanks @Hooked
I fully agree with that. People should at least share what the juice tastes like, even of its just one sentence. Adds so much value to the reader and makes it way more interesting!
I love reading all your comments about the juices you are trying
Wish i could write comprehensive reviews on all the juices I vape but now and then a few comments will have to suffice ;-)

@Silver Just a sentence or two is more than enough. I've been very busy lately so haven't been posting on this thread but things are lightening up now.

VAPBUCCO Honey & Vanilla

In the Hadaly

e9df97b82bcd590cbbf826832e4e4d5a.jpg

This one is also very nice. Much milder and lighter than the Sweet Nuts in the same range.

Very mild tobacco and can taste the sweetness which must be the honey. Not prominent though. I'm not a big fan of vanilla but it's very mild in this. I get a bit of a vanilla creaminess on the exhale and aftertaste.

This juice is nice. But it's very mild. Far less bold and much less rich than Sweet Nuts. Actually it's like a dessert type of juice with a slight tobacco in the background. Nevertheless I am enjoying it after the first few hours.

PS - Hadaly is a great RDA - getting very good flavour from it.

VAPBUCCO Honey & Vanilla

In the Hadaly

e9df97b82bcd590cbbf826832e4e4d5a.jpg

This one is also very nice. Much milder and lighter than the Sweet Nuts in the same range.

Very mild tobacco and can taste the sweetness which must be the honey. Not prominent though. I'm not a big fan of vanilla but it's very mild in this. I get a bit of a vanilla creaminess on the exhale and aftertaste.

This juice is nice. But it's very mild. Far less bold and much less rich than Sweet Nuts. Actually it's like a dessert type of juice with a slight tobacco in the background. Nevertheless I am enjoying it after the first few hours.

PS - Hadaly is a great RDA - getting very good flavour from it.
Just wait until you get to the Rum & Maple :nerd:

Back