What Did You Vape Today?

- Vape Craving Desire (guava/mango flavour) - wow, still impressed.

I'm still vaping that too Hi Ho... still trying to find the guava but my mouth is out of order today and I'm batting to get a decent vape today... have now gone onto Avril who kicks like a mule...

Just B - Naartjie for most of the day

Pb& J - Nicoticket as my evening desert

.. still trying to find the guava but my mouth is out of order today and I'm batting to get a decent vape today... have now gone onto Avril who kicks like a mule...

Just reading the above parts made me laugh out loud @Rob Fisher
A non vaper reading that would conclude we are lunatics!!!

I'm still vaping that too Hi Ho... still trying to find the guava but my mouth is out of order today and I'm batting to get a decent vape today... have now gone onto Avril who kicks like a mule...

In fact @Rob Fisher , i vote that as chirp of the year on our forum!

Lets hope @devdev doesnt spot this
He he

Just B - Naartjie for most of the day

Pb& J - Nicoticket as my evening desert
That PB&J sounds mighty fine, really tempted to try out some Juice from Vapor Mountain and Just B

That PB&J sounds mighty fine, really tempted to try out some Juice from Vapor Mountain and Just B
It's an incredible vape. A bit too rich for an adv but lovely as a second option in the day!

I've only heard good things about VM juices.

From what I've tried, the just b juices are great too. The Naartjie is really authentic. It's a very natural taste, tangy with a hint of a sourness. In my opinion, a definite adv!

It's an incredible vape. A bit too rich for an adv but lovely as a second option in the day!

I've only heard good things about VM juices.

From what I've tried, the just b juices are great too. The Naartjie is really authentic. It's a very natural taste, tangy with a hint of a sourness. In my opinion, a definite adv!
Where/how did you order the newer flavours from Just B - I see Sub Ohm Vapor carries them, but non of the newer flavours. Any other channels you can recommend?

Big heart flavours - 555 house blend menthol.
Nemesis with the nautilus and bvc coils!

Not sure if it's the coil or the tank, but something here is working very nicely!
behe9yhy.jpg

5P Sixty Four
Tark's Rasputin
Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil
5P Bowden's Mate

Frenilla still climbing the ladder? You must try their H1N1 (The Virus).

Tried it 2 weeks ago when I got the Nicoticket juice from group buy, but prefer the Frenilla - will give the Virus a go again.

Tried it 2 weeks ago when I got the Nicoticket juice from group buy, but prefer the Frenilla - will give the Virus a go again.
Yeah, the Virus gets better the longer it steeps - the tobacco comes to the fore. Frenilla is weird for me - first 10 of so toots I think, yes ok, and then it just gets awesome.

... to get the best out of The Virus: daily change of cotton and a coil dry burn!

Back