What is Afikaans for "Vaping"?

MetalGearX

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I was thinking about his last night and what would be the nicest or most appropriate word for vaping or vaper?

I can think of:
1. Vapeerder
2. Vapeer

On a lighter note:
1. Stoom blaser
2. Mis maker

Your thoughts should be interesting-No?

water vapour is waterdamp so I suppose Ek is n damper :giggle:

Soos genoem, vapor is damp en vaporize is verdamp. So jou "mod" is 'n verdamper en jy kan nou werklik gaan stoom afblaas.

Strange language ..... My girlfriend is Afrikaans and uses the term "Mos" and I asked her what that means and she couldn't explain it.

Strange language ..... My girlfriend is Afrikaans and uses the term "Mos" and I asked her what that means and she couldn't explain it.

Simple term we use to affirm that that we think you already know a certain fact which leads to a conversation. Or it can like to be mold. You know mos the green stuff growing in damp areas.

Ag, sommer net "vaping". Afrikaans het al voorheen Engelse woorde aangeneem, so hoekom nie "vaping" ook nie? Ek het nie 'n probleem daarmee nie.

As mens iets beskryf wat aan gesuig word amper asof jy dit rook dan sal mens se jy "teug" aan jou vape of jy teug aan jou twisp
Lekker teug

Most similar is probably "like" I imagine.

Example: Like you know that thing over there, it's a like a machine.

But I'm not expert :)

Back