What is Vaping? How safe is it?

This is actually great!! I wonder if the vendors will be allowed to use this on their sites

Excellent post again brother Alex, thank you, have bookmarked this one to use against the haters.

There are 2 important things missing here in my opinion:

1. No mention that a coil (and the material its made from) is providing the heat for the juice. I know it sounds like common sense however I have had a few people ask me "aren't you inhaling battery acid?".

2. Again, wrt to material, I got asked on too many occasions (by people trying to be smart asses) "you know that eventually you will be vaping Iron Oxide (Rust)?". Which is quickly answered by 2 words (Stainless Steel)...

Otherwise, a really nice infographic that definitely will be shared with those "smart asses". I particularly like the Popcorn Lung myth bust.

Thanks @Alex

There are 2 important things missing here in my opinion:

1. No mention that a coil (and the material its made from) is providing the heat for the juice. I know it sounds like common sense however I have had a few people ask me "aren't you inhaling battery acid?".

2. Again, wrt to material, I got asked on too many occasions (by people trying to be smart asses) "you know that eventually you will be vaping Iron Oxide (Rust)?". Which is quickly answered by 2 words (Stainless Steel)...

Otherwise, a really nice infographic that definitely will be shared with those "smart asses". I particularly like the Popcorn Lung myth bust.

Thanks @Alex
I had a lady that looked 2 steps away from cancer that sounded like a man engulfed in a cloud of cigarette smoke tell me that this vaping thing that hipsters are doing is going to kill me.

So I told her to stop being a prune and join the hipster revolution before it becomes mainstream.

Back