What is worse than a dry hit?

Eyeball

Vape not Smoke
LV

Awards
Decided to rebuild the Subtank tonight.

Opened up rebuild and assemble.

Looking forward to that first new build vape.... As I fire I realise I forgot to put back the topcap... to late....F@&^%(bliep... mother @#&^%() bliep ....flooded. Rebuild, try again and whala all sorted. now and making clouds once again.

Will not make that mistake again lol

Frazzled burnt hit, in a dripper with bone dry scorched black cotton at 75W

Major dry hit on my way to work this morning. I think I left half a lung somewhere on the N1 into Cape Town

Having to do a rebuild on an atty straight after your done and not being able to save all of the juice.

lung hit on a goblin with dual coil at 0.4ohm and jap cotton.
never choked and felt that nauseousm in my life

lung hit on a goblin with dual coil at 0.4ohm and jap cotton.
never choked and felt that nauseousm in my life

That's the only way to use a goblin !!!!

Unless ur getting a dry hit on it

A dry hit in front of smokers your trying to convert.

I was racking my brains trying to think of something worse than a dry hit and couldn't come up with anything other than maybe loosing a 3kg fish in a competition but then @Ferdi came up with something worse! I agree here! :D

Tripping while mid-vape and smashing the drip tip into your teeth or gums.

Getting juice in your eyes isn't fun either

Tripping while mid-vape and smashing the drip tip into your teeth or gums.

Getting juice in your eyes isn't fun either

i remember someone posting about driving and hitting a bump while vaping and breaking a tooth. cant remember who exactly it was...

Decided to rebuild the Subtank tonight.

Opened up rebuild and assemble.

Looking forward to that first new build vape.... As I fire I realise I forgot to put back the topcap... to late....F@&^%(bliep... mother @#&^%() bliep ....flooded. Rebuild, try again and whala all sorted. now and making clouds once again.

Will not make that mistake again lol
LOL, I know what you are talking about, hehe... I once did the exact same thing with the wife's subtank mini, forgot to put on that topcap section, filled her up, screwed on the base and then turned it over, but luckily I noticed that the juice was flooding out the bottom like crazy!!! turned her back up again and then noticed the top cap on the table... yep, that bit is important, hehe....

For me, worst would be chain vaping your mod to try and empty the tank(last little juice left) so that you can re-wick and refill... only to realize you forgot your cotton and juice at home!

Edit: That sinking feeling...

I vape at night, so the worst is waking up at 3am coming back from your tour and giving the Reo a nice toot before "Klas Vakie" can do his thing again.

In the dreamy state you forget to squonk, taking a Jap Cotton Ninja dry hit straight to the lung, my god you are wide awake in seconds choking, coughing eyes watering. Never forget to squonk before you press the fire button. Now i squonk before i go to sleep just in case :)

I vape at night, so the worst is waking up at 3am coming back from your tour and giving the Reo a nice toot before "Klas Vakie" can do his thing again.

In the dreamy state you forget to squonk, taking a Jap Cotton Ninja dry hit straight to the lung, my god you are wide awake in seconds choking, coughing eyes watering. Never forget to squonk before you press the fire button. Now i squonk before i go to sleep just in case :)

so ive got this bad habit of vaping the reo mini in the evening till its empty as i read. place it on the bedside and in the morning wake up knowing its about the dry kick me.

so each morning i now wake up, flood the atty and "reverse squonk" the bottle to fill it up slightly and then vape that. the after breakfast i go thru my morning rituals of rinse the atty, fresh cotton and a full bottle with a fully charged battery.

Major dry hit on my way to work this morning. I think I left half a lung somewhere on the N1 into Cape Town

I found your lung. He was all scared next to road curled up. I comfort him and told him dry hits do happen. Its just one of those things.

You can collect him anytime. He enjoyed some looper and i called him smokey

IMG-20140629-WA0031.jpg

thinking that the coil is cold and grabbing it to move it with your fingers - dry hits fade after a few mins, burnt fingers last for days .

Back