Votes: 24 52.2%
  • 7-9ml

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • 10-12ml

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • +12ml

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Great topic!! But does the nic level influence the vaping level? For example, I typically vape around 18mg/Nic and do around 4ml of juice. Any vapers who do lower nic and then higher amount to compensate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Odd that you mention that I started at 18mg and was doing 6-8ml now I'm on 12mg and 9mg and go through 4-6ml with dripping in the evenings and am considering going down to 6mg for dripping and 9mg for my tanks. So even with redusing my nic concentration I'm using less juice. I think someone else mentioned using less juice to. The amazing thing is no cravings. If I used lighter analogues I'd be climbing walls and switch. I love this vaping thing.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

So I worked it out, if I just use the Reo, I use about 6ml so thats 7am to 7am. Very happy about that. But when I use both the Reo and the Russian its around 4-5ml. The Russian prevent me from chain vaping. The TH is just crazy. But I do enjoy my Reo so much more

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I thought I was a heavy vaper but it appears I'm just over average. I use between 7ml and 9ml a day. One full Nautilus of VM Menthol Ice and then a portion of a Nautilus filled with something else...

I was a bit under the weather yesterday, and spent a large portion sleeping.
I will be amazed if i vaped more than 1ml the whole day. Basically only took 2 puffs every now and again.

I was a bit under the weather yesterday, and spent a large portion sleeping.
I will be amazed if i vaped more than 1ml the whole day. Basically only took 2 puffs every now and again.
Hope you feel better man

PS. A neglected PV is bad for the soul ;)

Is there any relationship between how many stinkies you smoke to the amount you vape? I used to smoke 60-80 per day and now at least 15ml / 18 mg per day?

Is there any relationship between how many stinkies you smoke to the amount you vape? I used to smoke 60-80 per day and now at least 15ml / 18 mg per day?

I would guess so... I also was a pretty heavy smoker for a long time... but in a very short space of time I reduced to 12mg juice and vape around 5-7ml a day... and some of my juices are now 9mg and 0mg!

It varies from person to person, I smoked less than you per day @Allan , but I had to start with 24mg and it took quite some time before I could go down to 18mg - still vaping about 10ml+ e-juice/day

It varies from person to person, I smoked less than you per day @Allan , but I had to start with 24mg and it took quite some time before I could go down to 18mg - still vaping about 10ml+ e-juice/day

I have found that in the 2 weeks that I have been vaping I am slowing down quite a lot and suspect that it is more habit than necessity. Particularly while driving. Sunday will be 2 weeks of no stinkies and it feel great!

That's great @Alan ! Whenever I lower my nic I will vape like a vapist for about a week and then slow down. I think our bodies adapt quicker than we realize.

I use 1 evod clearo in a day and a half , +- 1.5mls every 2days

Since switching from clearo's to the Reo my consumption has dropped by about 5ml's a day which is quite drastic. I've also lowered nic from 24 to 12mg's and am still having an extremely satisfying vape.

Back