What makes flavour

I agree with the vaping greek although if anything i found with the avocado 24. Not sure about the limitless. But it use ridiculous amounts of juice an even with dual coil claptons the flavour wasnt better than my serpent 22 with its single coil. I think most of the flavour comes down to the actual chamber size leading to the drip tip.

The limitless plus is amazing, flavor is spot on amazing as well. Juice consumption on that thing is crazy though. I can't use it as an ADV Tank as I just can't keep up. I have it as a nightly thing now. Granted it is running dual fuzed claptons at 0.15ohm.. Flavor is out of this world and the clouds..

The limitless plus is amazing, flavor is spot on amazing as well. Juice consumption on that thing is crazy though. I can't use it as an ADV Tank as I just can't keep up. I have it as a nightly thing now. Granted it is running dual fuzed claptons at 0.15ohm.. Flavor is out of this world and the clouds..
agree 0.38 clapton...15 hits per hour, 6ml in abt 3 hrs

On my Limitless Plus I go through roughly 50ml juice in a normal day... that's why I DIY!

Ohk now you just scared to sherbet out of me ....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
get a serpent mini. You have great flavour. The draw is perfect . If your device can fit 25mm then get that one so you can use dual or single going decks cause it comes with 2. If not the 22mm serpent mini is amazing with flavour. Its a very good all round tank. Wotofo ambassador right here :b1:

Ohk now you just scared to sherbet out of me ....

No reason to be scared, firstly I chain vape 24/7, secondly I use dual fused claptons and the Limitless Plus does have the option to use single coil only. I like a warm vape so I vape at 100watts, you can easily build smaller coils, and have the option of single coil which will not use as much juice....or you can look into the whole DIY thing, much cheaper and rewarding.

Ohk cools so my options now griffin serpent or limitless... i used a griffin and liked it heard about the serpent also and the limitless but havnt tried them will even check this icloud cig orcish rdta and rda from the certain vendor lol

Ohk cools so my options now griffin serpent or limitless... i used a griffin and liked it heard about the serpent also and the limitless but havnt tried them will even check this icloud cig orcish rdta and rda from the certain vendor lol

The Orcish does look nice and at a very reasonable price as well, I like the fact that you can use it it both RDA and RDTA mode and it comes with 2 tanks that you can swap out as you like withouth draining the juice.

The Orcish does look nice and at a very reasonable price as well, I like the fact that you can use it it both RDA and RDTA mode and it comes with 2 tanks that you can swap out as you like withouth draining the juice.
Thats what actually caught me 25mm and option of rda rta save your juice and price is good as well

Thats what actually caught me 25mm and option of rda rta save your juice and price is good as well

If you do decide to get the Orcish, let me know how it is, I'm also interested in getting one.

Is the crius the same as the ace? Coz i got an ace and dont like it it just lays in my cupboard somewhere in the back packed away

Similiar..same manufacturer but I think the crius is upgrade and I found it doesnt bankrupt me by drinking juice like a drunken sailor if you have a 0.5 and higher coil

The only thing that the Crius and Ace have in common is the manufacturer and shell design. Apart from that, the Crius v3 is a pure RTA that has a velocity deck. The Ace is a subohm tank that takes ceramic coils and comes with an optional RBA deck for single coils.The Crius is not an update of the ACE.
The Crius is a great flavor chasing atty. small chamber and chimney. You are limited to small simple builds but the flavour you can get from a simple dual 2.5mm diameter, 26g, 7 wrap build is as good as the newer tanks. Plus, most convenient juice refill mechanism and also juice flow control.

The Crius Plus actually has one of the biggest decks I've seen on a RTA, it's 18mm build deck and takes 5.8ml of juice. Only RTA that rivals that deck is the new Griffin 25 Plus. I had a Crius (small version) and it does have very nice flavour, and airflow is up there with the Griffin and Gemini

Ooohhh ok coz the ace honestly i used it once the ceramic coil eas nice then bleh them thenrba eas even more bleh for me so i cleaned up and packed it away

Ok cool...... still going to look at other options haha.... hopefully i get a vendor that has a few open to test lol

Or you could wait a bit and get the Ijoy Combo RDTA when released, looks very nice with all the decks that will be available.

Last edited:
Lol, sorry bud...:rofl:, I have a tendency of doing that. Just shows you that there are so many good options out there and you really can't go wrong with any of the suggested RTA's, RDTA's

Yeah i guess as it was said before trial and error each person would have a different opinion on certain things but im really digging this orcish just need to see which i would be comfortable in using

personally i have found that restricting airflow often gives me more vivid flavour as well as dropping the wattage. I see it as a balance, whatever you do to give you more clouds (opening the airflow, pumping up the watts) will give you generally less flavour.

personally i have found that restricting airflow often gives me more vivid flavour as well as dropping the wattage. I see it as a balance, whatever you do to give you more clouds (opening the airflow, pumping up the watts) will give you generally less flavour.

It all depends on the size and ohms of your build, some flavours need different wattages and temperatures to really pop, it's all trial and error. When airflow is too restricted, the flavour can also become too cloying for me personally.

Back