What Rta, Mod and wire to buy?

Waine

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
To all experienced vape guys and gals. Please will you advise me.

I have two Melo 2 atomisers with two Eleaf 60W Mods, which I am extremely delighted with. The replacement coils are the EV TC nickel or titanium coils which are nice and chunky. I like the price at R50 each. Plus there is a way to re build these vertical disposable coils, believe it or not.

However, I have fallen in love with this hobby and I am going to buy an RTA on my next pay day as I enjoy the challenge of building DIY coils. After hours of Googling, I have my eye on three RTA's in this order:

1. OBS Crius RTA v3 (with Velocity Styled Deck)

2. SMOK TFV4

3. Bellus RTA by Youde

4. UPDATE : Lemo 2?

Which do you reccomend?

I am looking for sturdiness, chunkiness, durability, leak free, easy to strip and clean, thick clouds, and the easiest coil rebuild system. I am not worried about aesthetics. I am a mouth to lung hitter and exclusively vape tobacco flavours.

Secondly, I want to go bigger with a good Mod at a minimum 150 to 200 W. I am very keen on the Reuleaux RX200. Three batteries sound a bit expensive in the long run though. At R250 a battery this will dent my pocket a bit when the batteries need replacing.

Again, what do you recommend?

Lastly. What is a good general wire to keep on hand? At the moment I have 26 gauge Canthal. Should I try stainless, nickel or titanium? How about Clapton?

Your input will be highly appreciated and I will be swayed by your honest opinions.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back