What tank too use on a eleaf istick 20w

yes you can, as long as your coil build is above 1ohm
Because im checking my budget and saving on coils and mixing my own will get me better results, im getting it beginning March

hmmm...

so you have the 20w istick already which is a big plus.

for 1200 you can set yourself ur rather nicely and then each month spend considerably less.

get yourself a subtank mini
it has the 1.2ohm occ coil and an rba base for building your own coils. big plus is that the occ coils cn be rewicked and recoiled so its not really something you need to replace. so if your own coils are not too grand in the begining then just pop in the occ coil, have a vape and try again later. the subtank will handle everything the istick 20w has to push at it without any problems

once you have that and a diy kit your costs each month will drop until you decide on upgrading and getting more gear

hmmm...

for 1200 you can set yourself ur rather nicely and then each month spend considerably less.

it has the 1.2ohm occ coil and an rba base for building your own coils. big plus is that the occ coils cn be rewicked and recoiled so its not really something you need to replace. so if your own coils are not too grand in the begining then just pop in the occ coil, have a vape and try again later. the subtank will handle everything the istick 20w has to push at it without any problems

once you have that and a diy kit your costs each month will drop until you decide on upgrading and getting more gear
Will take under consideration thanks for the input

hmmm...

I have to buy the eLeaf first so theres a special on rba so get those first for generating exp as im using a twisp ans have to dive into the deep end first

hmmm...

Or would you suggest I buy the subtank straight out of the box

the subtank mini is a complete solution for you.

come with :

spare glass tank
o rings, some jap cotton and screw driver
0.5ohm occ coil (you cant use this on your istick)
1.2ohm occ coil (perfect for your istick)
rba base for building your own coils with some pre wrapped 0.5 coils (just kep those coils aside for now)

all you need is some of your own wire and wick and your sorted !

the subtank mini is a complete solution for you.

come with :

spare glass tank
o rings, some jap cotton and screw driver
0.5ohm occ coil (you cant use this on your istick)
1.2ohm occ coil (perfect for your istick)
rba base for building your own coils with some pre wrapped 0.5 coils (just kep those coils aside for now)

all you need is some of your own wire and wick and your sorted !
With what gauge wire

dripping is not too bad. you get lot of flavour and tons of clouds.

i use a tank in the day and then when i get home and have time to chill i whip out the dripper and use that

Just seems to cumbersome but I will get a dripper eventually

dripping is not too bad. you get lot of flavour and tons of clouds.

i use a tank in the day and then when i get home and have time to chill i whip out the dripper and use that

I was always afraid that dripping would be a PITA but once i started doing it, i found it was not bad at all. As long as you have an atty with a wide enough DT to drip down into.

lol, it is but after a while it becomes second nature. you dont even think about it.

I was always afraid that dripping would be a PITA but once i started doing it, i found it was not bad at all. As long as you have an atty with a wide enough DT to drip down into.

i just pull the top cap off and drip straight onto the coils, hardly ever drip through the drip tip.

and its not like every hit you need to drip. saturate the wicks and you can get a decent amount of hits before you redrip again

Wat dripper should I start with because there are cheap options

i just pull the top cap off and drip straight onto the coils, hardly ever drip through the drip tip.

I'm just fussy :p lol Thankfully the marquis is a piece of cake to drip onto. Stoked for my doge v2, that will be a pleasure to drip with :p

maybe a tugboat or a plume veil would be a good starter dripper. the derringer is also amazing and looks awesome on the istick

look for drippers that offer a dual and single coil build. stay away from anything higher than dual coil since you dont have enough power to fire it up nicely (onslaught rba)

Back