What To Look For In A Mechanical Mod

All things considered I would buy the KTS. It's a very good price and you'll get it now instead of in a month. If it works, it works and @johanct has testified. It does look like a polished finish though.

All things considered I would buy the KTS. It's a very good price and you'll get it now instead of in a month. If it works, it works and @johanct has testified. It does look like a polished finish though.
It works very good! I had one for quite some time and loved it.
Just try not to get the one with gold in it. The gold tend to rub off after some use.
And if you can, get a spare top cap with it. Apparently the topcap's connector can strip easily, although that never happened to me and I had no issues with the 510 thread whatsoever.

It works very good! I had one for quite some time and loved it.
Just try not to get the one with gold in it. The gold tend to rub off after some use.
And if you can, get a spare top cap with it. Apparently the topcap's connector can strip easily, although that never happened to me and I had no issues with the 510 thread whatsoever.

Thanks guys for the info, Initially I was leaning towards the KTS as it has a side firing button so still have that mod on my list.

I have had an Igo-L on a KTS in the past, only used it for a couple months then upgraded to an Astro mod. The Astro looks wicked cool with the Igo-L on it. I got a different mod koz the KTS broke on me...twice! it could just be me being rough with it, but compared to the Astro, the Astro seems indestructible.

I have had an Igo-L on a KTS in the past, only used it for a couple months then upgraded to an Astro mod. The Astro looks wicked cool with the Igo-L on it. I got a different mod koz the KTS broke on me...twice! it could just be me being rough with it, but compared to the Astro, the Astro seems indestructible.

Good to know. It could just be a bad batch though, you get those in all clones/cheap mods. Where did you get your Astro?

I want a Nemi at the moment cause I'm waiting for those 3D drippers to come in!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Just try not to get the one with gold in it. The gold tend to rub off after some use. .
Like the one i gave @johanct
I had the silver one, then bought the gold replacement. The gold is some alloy plating and faded due to some heavy juice leaking one day.

moved contents to the vape mail place...

Last edited:
I picked up my first mech mod from Vapeking today, it's the Nemesis Clone. And I've just had a good vape on it now, this is really a most awesome device. And the build quality is superb. Paired with my Kayfun 3.1 it's a winning combo. :)
Suggest you post this in the vape mail thread before @Rob Fisher fines you ;)

What the hells a Vape Mail thread ? sorry for my ignorance

Thanks guys, it all makes sense now :lol:

Back