What to take out with you.....

Coera

........!!
LV

Awards
hi all,

I did this thread because i want to know from you, what do you take with you to work or to the mall or restaurant or where ever.....do you leave your cloud producing stuff at home and take a evod or protank with small ego bat ?

Interested to hear from you?

Nice thread @Coera

Mostly I take two Reos

Sometimes a Reo and my Trusty MVP/Evod

I always take two devices in case one malfunctions or something goes wrong and I cant fix it. Also, I like having two flavours running when out and about.

Do you go out big....? Or just something subtle?

Why i asked these question, is herewhere im from, limpopo, vaping is very new and i see about 2 other people vaping? When i stand outside the mall and take a few pulls, i get this look from people, they almost want to let their kids not look at me?...... Haha lol

Makes me angry sometimes, as people can just judge straight up, but when others smoke where ever they want nothing happens, its just normal.....

Yip same with me - 2 Grands. Usually one for vaping in the car and one for carrying around.

mainly reo in one pouch and iStick with nautilis mini or subtank mini. agree with @Silver in having a backup device. ALWAYS more than one device with me. dont really blow clouds in public, but dont shy away either. if people want to jusge they can judge its not your duty to educate them. but nautilis is fairly stealthy

i take a bit of everything.
I have my reg mod with billow or reo mini and cyclops
and then a mech like a smpl and dark horse combo
spare batteries, some cotton just in case and some juice to drip.

For going to the mall I just take my beloved Thro (Reo Mini) (all I have at the moment), If something goes wrong, I'm just 5min away from home and can go half a day without vaping. And never stay at the mall for more than an hour, can’t stand shopping...

Visiting or going somewhere far from home I normally take my whole vape case, chargers and liquids. I mean everything!! Don’t want to be stuck without vaping for a day or 2.

Going out to restaurants I stealth vape most of the time. In other public places I just don’t care about the looks or the whispers or their judgement. I've heard horrible thing about myself before, things I never new about me. So basically I just don’t care what anyone ells thinks about me, just what I thing about myself.

I know what the general thought about vaping is in Limpopo. It’s uninformed and prejudice towards vapers, even when you try to inform the people about vaping they attack you with the media's bullshit. So I picked up the "what ever" attitude with them.

Do your own thing and ignore the haters. ;)

Just 1 Reo (6ml filled) + 1 extra battery.

When I go fishing I take...

2 x REO Grands
1 x KBox with Atlantis
2 x spare batteries
1 bottle Tropical Ice

Something big like my Sigelei 100w+ or Kui and a smaller backup like MVP2. I usually rotate multiple tanks on each so I swap in a full one before walking out the door.

I always take just my trusty Reo

Just my mech and a pouch of batteries

As soon as my Sigelei arrives that will be my go to device

I take only my Reo with two different juices. I vape around two to three hours (not at work, there I do around 6 hours) per Reo bottle. So that's enough for me.

All day everyday.

Reo Grand
Extra 6ml bottle filled with juice
Extra battery
Some cotton.

Thats it.

I sometimes leave home (for longer than a day) without a Vape. Because sometimes I don't want to Vape for a few days lol. My daily device at the moment is the ipv2 with goblin, or ego one. Yes, no extra juice coz 2ml lasts me a day and sometimes even longer. At home I'll have my regular cloud blowing sessions where I go all out and damage the world with vapor

istick 50w + billow nano combo and maybe a bottle of GVC in the car, great little setup. I can sarifice the lower wattage because of dat_battery life.

Im not usually out for too long, as i work fromm home, so for popping out, just my 30w Cana and my Lemo drop. But when i go out to the jol i take my 50w Hana with a dripper and a bottle of juice too. both with fully charged batteries of course.

My iStick 20 and the Atomic does the job for me each day, all day ;)

As soon as I get a pocket friendly bottom feeder, it will for sure be the carry device of choice and my trusty istick will be my back up device.

I take my Tesla 120w box mod with my Mutilator atty. It's great. Got it set at 50w with a 7 wrap 24g 2.0 setup. Puking clouds for days, great flavor! Vaping on Fruit Loops.uploadfromtaptalk1427473082485.jpg

I take my delta 2 tank but if I feel for a cloud I'll have a few hits on my dark horse just to cloud about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only own a reo mini so i take that. Two spare batteries and two 3ml bottles of juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally just take one Reo/nuppin with me. Unless it's a vape meet. Then I take both for some strange reason.

Back