What To Use Please Help

Wapper

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Instead of working I watched the video relating to IMPROOF, interesting but that's not the issue, (feeling better goes without saying) at about 2 minutes 45 seconds into this clip I spotted a chick vaping something that allowed her to blow an absolute cloud. Being a bit new to the whole vaping thing, and still using a "fongkong" device - I was amazed by the sure volume of vaper - I need one of those..please can someone tell me how she managed that and where do I get a device like that

Its a mechanical with a dripping atty.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

To quick for me to make out, but definitely a rebuildable on a mechanical mod. Which means an atomizer on which you build your own coils and do your own wicking, customized to your requirements - be it clouds, throat hit or flavour or a combination thereof. The VG content of the juice will also contribute to vapour. The mech mod is basically an unregulated battery holder with a high drain unprotected safe chemistry battery in there.
Safety is important when using such devices. Read the stickies in this forum: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/electronic-cigarette-mods/

thanks I have to confess I have no idea what that means - could you pehaps suggest a website for some research

i know it cannot be more than a week or two before i buy a mech mod....and i suppose an RDA. ...my mind has sort of crossed a point, realisation that it's inevitable.

I get the impression that its a general view not be "chasing the cloud" but hey I want to see the vape - I am sure that the cloud could go along with some decent taste or am I too ambitious

have you seen the thread of selfie cloud pics?

I get the impression that its a general view not be "chasing the cloud" but hey I want to see the vape - I am sure that the cloud could go along with some decent taste or am I too ambitious
Not at all, many vapers love their clouds and certainly a good balance is easily attainable. Even if one is a cloud chaser to the detriment of flavour, it certainly is all good - as long as it keeps you off the stinkies.

I agree fully, the transition from smoking to vaping was easy for me - if I knew it would be that easy I would have done it long ago -

and of course you don't need a mechanical mod to blow clouds. loads of electronic mods on the market now that will enable you to crank out the cumulus

Back