What's in your hand right now?

729cc1f59b875795358ff66e2eb8d991.jpg

Impressed with this mod so far.

Sent from my LG-D802

Hey guys I know this is a little off topic but I couldn't find the correct thread for my question. I wanted to know if anyone here has ever ordered from fasttech.com
Their prices are good and they sell A LOT of unmarked (manufacturer unknown) clones. I anyone has ordered from them could you pls inform me on the quality of the service and product that you received. Thank you

Hey guys I know this is a little off topic but I couldn't find the correct thread for my question. I wanted to know if anyone here has ever ordered from fasttech.com
Their prices are good and they sell A LOT of unmarked (manufacturer unknown) clones. I anyone has ordered from them could you pls inform me on the quality of the service and product that you received. Thank you

Service is good.
Shipping time averages 4 - 6 weeks.
Quality is good (just read the comments section on the item you are purchasing. in there it will tell you if the item is a dud or good)

Ah, and if you are shipping batteries, split them into a separate shipment. 99% of time they come by boat. And that is a loooong wait. ;)

Service is good.
Shipping time averages 4 - 6 weeks.
Quality is good (just read the comments section on the item you are purchasing. in there it will tell you if the item is a dud or good)
Wow
Thanks for the quick reply. One more question though. What was it that you purchased from them cause I'm looking to maybe try their SS cherry bomber by ivogo and maybe an rda or two (it's so cheap)

Wow
Thanks for the quick reply. One more question though. What was it that you purchased from them cause I'm looking to maybe try their SS cherry bomber by ivogo and maybe an rda or two (it's so cheap)
Will PM you. ;) Don't want to hijack the thread.

If you have time, you can order from them. They take their time with shipping. Also, not all clones are the same quality, so you will be taking a chance on the item you order. Check the reviews and comments on the item before choosing.
I have ordered before and received everything. You do get your items, but with our post office it is a gamble.

:)Hehe
awesome , now the wait till iftaar to give that clapton a test run;)
hehe. Thought it was pretty good but man was it a bastard of a coil to set up. Between the high springback and hotspots for days I almost gave up on it. I have found a video on how to make claptons without brutalising your fingers. It's a must watch

:)

Hotel room vape session with this kbox mini + subtank mini loaded with bluesky bavarian cream

uploadfromtaptalk1435076317971.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

My new Precious rocking a Zephyrus

Man i love this mod

79e2ede89c7bdf053b93a37b49ea952e.jpg

44fcd78de69c18050414ead30fddcbd7.jpg

0807bb47d4650561fe190bccbb68d9ca.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

The Derringer teamed up with the oh so sexy kbox mini to make some clouds last night..
The E-Liquid Project chef @KieranD has been busy mixing up a new flavour that'll be coming soon.. Finally got to drip some of that last night.. Smooth and very very NOM!!! That's all I'm gonna say for now :D

IMG_2548.JPG

Orchid v6 clone, dual 7wrap 28g Kanthal, 0.4Ohm on an Anarchist mod, filled with Frostbite and Strawberry mix e-juice.
IMG_5063.JPG

Back