What's in your hand right now?

20210606_105455.jpg 20210611_193031.jpg

So wedding plans are a little more complicated.. I thought it would be easy, like you throw enough money at something and it's easy.. no, it's picking locations, dresses, suits, flowers, ties, decorations, invitations, decor, food, drink, music, it's going to 100 stores and going through quote after quote after quote.. not to mention you can't buy vapes. THE WORST THING IS YOU CAN'T BUY VAPES, I was warned, but I didn't believe.. but I have no doubt it will all be worth it in the end, this photo is post trial make up post wedding photographer test run

View attachment 231936 View attachment 231935

So wedding plans are a little more complicated.. I thought it would be easy, like you throw enough money at something and it's easy.. no, it's picking locations, dresses, suits, flowers, ties, decorations, invitations, decor, food, drink, music, it's going to 100 stores and going through quote after quote after quote.. not to mention you can't buy vapes. THE WORST THING IS YOU CAN'T BUY VAPES, I was warned, but I didn't believe.. but I have no doubt it will all be worth it in the end, this photo is post trial make up post wedding photographer test run
Jordan - you are truly fortunate to be blessed with so many beautiful things in your life [wink] Wishing you the ultimate best buddy !

Is this that fancy chess piece tank? Whats it called? The Rook? How is it?
Yes excellent, between testing stuff it's become my go to tank! Restrictive and makes for a very good MTL, the hollow pipes work much better than the usual twisted steel rods. I got it because i still like using mesh wicking but it works great with cotton also which is how i have it at the moment! For a tank that doesn't use airflow inserts it gives great precise airflow options and is super smooth across the board! Fixing coil in place a bit of a pain, wicking can't go wrong!

Legendary juice
d9d9a9e10cf9aede319e935e49ae2c5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk

Back