What's in your hand right now?

Stuck in traffic...

6bd9119c5de341639f917f15cfdc1172.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

Stuck in traffic...

6bd9119c5de341639f917f15cfdc1172.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

Lol, @baksteen8168 , liked your post
Dont like being stuck in traffic though
At least you have what looks like a lekker vape to keep you company

Lol, @baksteen8168 , liked your post
Dont like being stuck in traffic though
At least you have what looks like a lekker vape to keep you company
Yip, MMM - Mint and Honey keeping me company in traffic.

In 1 hour and 47 minutes I moved a whopping 6 kilometers... :rolleyes: All because some Idiot decided to run across the highway - on a bridge - did not make it, and the result of the pedestrian being hit was a multi car pileup...

ee4cacc4a372557b6f87189373e362cc.jpg

Bit long in the tooth... But still a flavour boss. Got a 1.3ohm 26g macro coil in it at 18.5W

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Good ol' tanks those Lemos ;)

TBH, i prefer it to my Lemo V2, V2 has a tiny tank, and more or less the same amount of air (My V1 is drilled), not a fan of the filling system on the V2. Just wish the V1 had a flat top cap, would chop a good 8-10mm off of the height.

Always great photos @n0ugh7_zw !
Lemo1 is a master at sharp flavour in my view. I dont care how lomg in the tooth it is (several months lol)

By the way, whats the white thing in the background on the left ?

Always great photos @n0ugh7_zw !
Lemo1 is a master at sharp flavour in my view. I dont care how lomg in the tooth it is (several months lol)

By the way, whats the white thing in the background on the left ?

It just feels a little old fashioned, with the airflow, and the fill method. I should be getting a
UD Zephyrus tank in about... eish maybe 8 weeks :p Will be interesting to see how the flavour compares.

Its a bar fridge and a microwave, mine is a true bachelors cottage :p

It just feels a little old fashioned, with the airflow, and the fill method.

Its a bar fridge and a microwave, mine is a true bachelors cottage :p

You know what, its funny, i initially was very against the fill port screw
But it works and i am used to it now
Behaves and is quite consistent
Have grown to like it over the months
But mainly because of the "sharp" flavour

You know what, its funny, i initially was very against the fill port screw
But it works and i am used to it now
Behaves and is quite consistent
Have grown to like it over the months
But mainly because of the "sharp" flavour

I'm a bit of a busurdo when it comes to filling methods, has to be easy, and it has to be tooless.

But I'm moving back into a more public sort of a work environment from tomorrow, so I figured the Lemo V1 was a good fit, more flavour than clouds, clouds tend to scare common folk. Will have to see how it goes, really going to miss high wattage dripping from my desk.

Celebrating...

Piking Jaco up at OliverThambo tomorrow morning :makeup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 37
Oooh the Monster Kayfun on the old faithful Sig20w :)

I do wish they sold the Monster base separately, I have all the other bits already, well except for that wicked cool bell cap. Glad to see you're enjoying a tank ;)

I knew there was a reason I kept the Sigelei 20W... it was and still is a favourite of mine... The Monster is awesome! I was ready to hate it but it's marvellous! I never ever had a Kayfun Clone I liked and I did try many of them back in the day and none of them lasted more than a few hours. I'm on my second tank of Tropical Ice and still not one leak of any sort at all! I'm not sure I can say that about any of my tanks other than the new Subtanks that appear to be chicken dinner as far as leaking is concerned as well. Even my beloved Billow 2 has a small leak occasionally. But the thing I love about the Monster is the flavour!

I knew there was a reason I kept the Sigelei 20W... it was and still is a favourite of mine... The Monster is awesome! I was ready to hate it but it's marvellous! I never ever had a Kayfun Clone I liked and I did try many of them back in the day and none of them lasted more than a few hours. I'm on my second tank of Tropical Ice and still not one leak of any sort at all! I'm not sure I can say that about any of my tanks other than the new Subtanks that appear to be chicken dinner as far as leaking is concerned as well. Even my beloved Billow 2 has a small leak occasionally. But the thing I love about the Monster is the flavour!
How does the Monster compare to the Billow 2 in terms of flavour?

If you do could you pls comment on the size of the airflow compared to a subtank mini v1. The airflow is what always put me off kayfuns

Can't really make a call on that because I hated the Subtank V1 and never used it very much. The airflow is not as open as the Billow 2 but it's a lung hitter for sure but with flavour.

Istick 50w with a atlantis V2 on and some of my own vanilla custard :-D

Can't wait till tomorrow... getting a billow! :clap:

20150728_100221_zpspt9etzms.jpg

Changed from the bell cap to the bigger tank with the see through section on the Monster 2. Old technology with some changes and updates to the airflow and juice channels... great vape! Don't throw out your old mods just yet. :p

IMG_2846.JPG

Back