What's in your hand right now?

Nice weekend to everyone fellas!!!
What's up at your countries? What's vaping? I'm now at GOLD Cavendish by LaTabacheria Gran Riserva Four Ouk at KAYFUN BB, in LIMELIGHT BORO and with LIMELIGHT WICKET AIO JUMA AZURE BF60 (CERAKOTE)

20240203_155508.jpg20240203_155438.jpg

Can someone tell me is this forum group aviable on Tapatalk, because it's much comfortable with phone on Tapatalk then on this A4 pages for the PC or tablet? And if they are exist on Tapatalk is it with same name "ecigssa" or something else?
Thank's a lot...

Can someone tell me is this forum group aviable on Tapatalk, because it's much comfortable with phone on Tapatalk then on this A4 pages for the PC or tablet? And if they are exist on Tapatalk is it with same name "ecigssa" or something else?
Thank's a lot...

Yes, it is available on Tapatalk. You should be able to find it under ECIGSSA.

Hoko E with Mission KB2 Bridge! Boro by Obey The Robot!
View attachment 276670
I'm waiting for my new HOKO-E ORGANIC 3L, same as yours, with a matchy match BORO TANK by MOD CORPORATION - HOKO-E ORGANIC BORO, but I didn't had a lucky to visit last year HALL of Vape in the Germany and as I see this BORO BOX it's perfectly match with your HOKO-E, but they are not aviable at Mister Obey shop. Can you tell me please, because I'm new in the BORO world (since the March of last year) which one of ENGRAVING BORO BOX by Mister Obey (which is in the stock on his website store) will be fit fine, like yours, for my new HOKO-E because I'm used to always having at least two full BORO TANKs ready with different MTL RBA sets, next to me... To be shiny engraving like your (Tony B or Hustle Hard by Aluminum BORO DEEP AS F@#K SERIES, or some other engraving, which isn't that shiny like as MAD VIKING, VAPING BOGAN, INDIAN CHEEF or GG version)???
Thank's a lot mate...
Awesome setup, one of the best with Bill drip tip as I can see, absolutely excellent setup !!!

SteamShell is still in daily use! Love this bridge! Now in the Organic Hoko E!
View attachment 275349View attachment 275350
I have another question for you mate, because you are only here the owner of the HOKO-E with HOKO-E ORGANIC BORO BOX, because I'm using all the time BORO BOX as Atmizoo, LIMELIGHT, CRYPT, CTHULHU, VEEPON etc., and I never used any standard BB R4 BORO BOX with glass upfront, is it the same method of wicking for this BORO BOX with glass just to be carefully with which side of glass goes upfront and ehich size inside the TANK, but the method is same? I made a setup with my ATTY STAND, then pre-burn the coil on BP MODS FUTON OHM TAB, then put slowly deck & chamber to the BORO BOX down and from upon put the chimney, closed it 3/4, fill the half of the TANK and put them on table to see that's everything good without leaking?! Is that correct?
And one more, when I sterilized BORO BOX into UV bath, how to know ehich side of the glass go inside the TANK, next to the e-liquid & RBA and which side is outside (clear)? When push the glass to close the BORO BOX does it take a little bit of more force to close the TANK eith glass side cover for this or should the glass slide can easily as possible goes (slides) on the edges of boro tank when I want to close the TANK, or when I don't know which part was inside, after cleaning it?
Sorry for too much text but you can answer me here or on PM, because I need to know that - it's maybe sound silly, but I live in country there 70% of vaper's doesn't know which means BORO and rest of vaper's (30%) — of them for his is term "AIO" same mean as BORO, but is not necessarily the same at all ), I live in country when I can't buy any accessories for the BORO let alone some better BORO MOD, RBA, TANK, gaskets, rubber plug, integrated drip tip's etc. - that country is Serbia... Of course they are some people who used BORO device and buy all tje stuff onlibe from different countries, but they are not members of our bigger vaping group on FB... Sadly, but true... One more, thanks a lot mate and sorry for disturbing you at Saturday afternoon where you have ro watch on TV: quarter finals of African National Football Cup...

I'm waiting for my new HOKO-E ORGANIC 3L, same as yours, with a matchy match BORO TANK by MOD CORPORATION - HOKO-E ORGANIC BORO, but I didn't had a lucky to visit last year HALL of Vape in the Germany and as I see this BORO BOX it's perfectly match with your HOKO-E, but they are not aviable at Mister Obey shop. Can you tell me please, because I'm new in the BORO world (since the March of last year) which one of ENGRAVING BORO BOX by Mister Obey (which is in the stock on his website store) will be fit fine, like yours, for my new HOKO-E because I'm used to always having at least two full BORO TANKs ready with different MTL RBA sets, next to me... To be shiny engraving like your (Tony B or Hustle Hard by Aluminum BORO DEEP AS F@#K SERIES, or some other engraving, which isn't that shiny like as MAD VIKING, VAPING BOGAN, INDIAN CHEEF or GG version)???
Thank's a lot mate...
Awesome setup, one of the best with Bill drip tip as I can see, absolutely excellent setup !!!

Any of their boros will fit just fine! Personally, my favourite boro is the Atmizoo Snail Tank! So easy to work with!
Steam Shell 005.jpg

Any of their boros will fit just fine! Personally, my favourite boro is the Atmizoo Snail Tank! So easy to work with!
View attachment 285028
Yes, Atmizoo is also the best BORO BOX for me to as LIMELIGHT too, they are same but LIMELIGHT make sime new CERAKOTE BORO TANL in different color with different bottom air flow options which doesn't bother me a lot (I mean of their changes for air flow on the bottom of the TANK how will DTL vaper's can be satisfied too, but I'm strictly MTL, for now)... I wanna ask you another thing, because I bought same HOKO-E BORO BOX (ORGANIC 3L) to matchy-match with the MID and also try to find the best option for drip tip, I'm order LVL MVP PRC DRIP TIP - SS without LVL MVP MTL INER TUBE, but I found that MTL TUBE new and second hand very cheap, also I think to buy ESG SKYTIP ULTRA MTL SET from E-SMOK-GURU...
One thing you must know, now will be pre-order in FB MOD CORPORATION group for different HOKO-E (printed, clear, engraved etc.) protective sticker's for bottom and top of the MOD (8e per set)...
I never use that classic BB R4 BORO BOX with glass and how to know which side of glass go inside and which side go outside, or does it need a bit of pressure to close TANK with glass or that must be smooth? How to know which side (I'm talking now for HOKO-E BORO TANK) of glass after cleaning all in the UV bath going inside the TANK?
Sorry I ask you this in other post, maybe you answer me for that question but I don't seem that...
Thank's a lot mate!!!

Yes the Limelight Boro is also a good one!

For me, nothing is better than Drip Tips by Bill!
Drip Tips by Bill 3.jpgDrip Tips by Bill HOV 1.jpg

There is also a matchy-matchy one I use for my Hoko!
Hoko.e 230106 4.jpg

The normal boro's with sliding glass is a real pain!

Yes, Atmizoo is also the best BORO BOX for me to as LIMELIGHT too, they are same but LIMELIGHT make sime new CERAKOTE BORO TANL in different color with different bottom air flow options which doesn't bother me a lot (I mean of their changes for air flow on the bottom of the TANK how will DTL vaper's can be satisfied too, but I'm strictly MTL, for now)... I wanna ask you another thing, because I bought same HOKO-E BORO BOX (ORGANIC 3L) to matchy-match with the MID and also try to find the best option for drip tip, I'm order LVL MVP PRC DRIP TIP - SS without LVL MVP MTL INER TUBE, but I found that MTL TUBE new and second hand very cheap, also I think to buy ESG SKYTIP ULTRA MTL SET from E-SMOK-GURU...
One thing you must know, now will be pre-order in FB MOD CORPORATION group for different HOKO-E (printed, clear, engraved etc.) protective sticker's for bottom and top of the MOD (8e per set)...
I never use that classic BB R4 BORO BOX with glass and how to know which side of glass go inside and which side go outside, or does it need a bit of pressure to close TANK with glass or that must be smooth? How to know which side (I'm talking now for HOKO-E BORO TANK) of glass after cleaning all in the UV bath going inside the TANK?
Sorry I ask you this in other post, maybe you answer me for that question but I don't seem that...
Thank's a lot mate!!!
Haven't used Boro alot, but the outside of the glass edges is slightly rounded. Hope this helps

Haven't used Boro alot, but the outside of the glass edges is slightly rounded. Hope this helps
Thank's a lot mate... That's mean that edges of inside is slightly sharpness, but there be something else to recognize which way goes what...
Mate if you find some YT video clip, put me on PM... I was already watched too many these days and nobody says nothing about that...
I assume that they don't mark the inside our outside glass with some kind of marker, there will be some rules about that and I will ask Mister Craig (Obey the Robot) when his finish my order, also I will ask him to help me eoth that glass panel at standard BORO TANK, more than 50% of BORO vaper's are using that's standard R4 BORO TANK's with glasses...
Thank's a lot mate and have a good night if you're some time zone near GMT...

View attachment 285080View attachment 285081

View attachment 285082

I was order and pay, for the beginning MVP LVL PRC DRIP TIP - SS with MVP LVL MTL INER TUBE - SS, amd I also thinking to buy 1 x SKYTIP MTL ULTRA SET from ESG, ehich is now on discount and all in that set is definitely innovative in vaping world since 2017. If you not see how they look here is tbe short video with a super explanation and by my opinion, when SCK wanna charge for they MISSION XV drip tip 23-25e, plus shipping and waiting to came from the China, this is totally worth of 59e...
Thank's a lot mate and I would like to stay with you in contact...
Here is the video clip for most innovative drip tip since 2017th.,by my opinion:

Thank's a lot mate... That's mean that edges of inside is slightly sharpness, but there be something else to recognize which way goes what...
Mate if you find some YT video clip, put me on PM... I was already watched too many these days and nobody says nothing about that...
I assume that they don't mark the inside our outside glass with some kind of marker, there will be some rules about that and I will ask Mister Craig (Obey the Robot) when his finish my order, also I will ask him to help me eoth that glass panel at standard BORO TANK, more than 50% of BORO vaper's are using that's standard R4 BORO TANK's with glasses...
Thank's a lot mate and have a good night if you're some time zone near GMT...
I learnt that on this forum. Someone had the same issue and I just remembered the info. It's hard to see, bit you could maybe feel the edges with youre fingertip.

I learnt that on this forum. Someone had the same issue and I just remembered the info. It's hard to see, bit you could maybe feel the edges with youre fingertip.
Thank's mate a lot. I'm finnaly here, I mean on the Tapatalk and it's much easier for me... I will try to find that or zli will ask someone to explain me the main difference between the glass side for the regular R4 BORO TANK as this on the picture:
b7a503b28d6435737c372181be0c966e.jpg
b183fd3397582942839bfa10f81af3e0.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

I was order and pay, for the beginning MVP LVL PRC DRIP TIP - SS with MVP LVL MTL INER TUBE - SS, amd I also thinking to buy 1 x SKYTIP MTL ULTRA SET from ESG, ehich is now on discount and all in that set is definitely innovative in vaping world since 2017. If you not see how they look here is tbe short video with a super explanation and by my opinion, when SCK wanna charge for they MISSION XV drip tip 23-25e, plus shipping and waiting to came from the China, this is totally worth of 59e...
Thank's a lot mate and I would like to stay with you in contact...
Here is the video clip for most innovative drip tip since 2017th.,by my opinion:

I have seen the ESG Tips... I will probably pick up a few at the Hall of Vape this year! :)

I have seen the ESG Tips... I will probably pick up a few at the Hall of Vape this year! :)
I will pick up with new RBA DLC SKYLINE - BLACK with a discount for 45e for THE SKYTIP MTL ULTRA SET... It's so innovative and with premium look,..the other for DTL/RDL, I don't like them shape but that's just a personaly preference...

View attachment 285080View attachment 285081

View attachment 285082

Is this drip tip from the Bill suitable for the MTL, I was texting with him before a couple day's, it's only problem for me as they need too much time to make drip tip, how much time are you waiting your order from Bill and is it charge you some additional fees for custom clearance, VAT etc.?
This one on your picture, are they fit for the MTL?
bec645a8edd2dac4f3be26a3f9488cdb.jpg

Is this drip tip from the Bill suitable for the MTL, I was texting with him before a couple day's, it's only problem for me as they need too much time to make drip tip, how much time are you waiting your order from Bill and is it charge you some additional fees for custom clearance, VAT etc.?
This one on your picture, are they fit for the MTL?
bec645a8edd2dac4f3be26a3f9488cdb.jpg

You can request a bore size, but the ones I use are 4mm. I'm happy to wait with Bill because it's the only drip tip I use. Lead time is between 2 weeks and a month, depending on the number I order at a time and how busy he is.

Yes, I get charged VAT and Duty when they arrive in South Africa.

You can request a bore size, but the ones I use are 4mm. I'm happy to wait with Bill because it's the only drip tip I use. Lead time is between 2 weeks and a month, depending on the number I order at a time and how busy he is.

Yes, I get charged VAT and Duty when they arrive in South Africa.
Thank's a lot Rob, I send them message to start working to me this two drip tip's, like your's but for MTL at most narrow bore upside 2.5mm and one will be SS all, like your's, one with as much possible light grey or some similar delrin color to SS upfront...

Back